cornell?

Started by rabidd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
good luck! I know something was mailed to me, I just odn't know what. I'm hoping its at least a waitlist!
 
Just got a snail mail letter from Cornell dated March 13th. My status page was updated in the 2nd wave of updates. rejectified 🙁. boo. oh well...
 
Just got a snail mail letter from Cornell dated March 13th. My status page was updated in the 2nd wave of updates. rejectified 🙁. boo. oh well...

sorry to hear that dc 🙁 good luck with the other schools you're waiting for! :luck:

did anyone else with the 2nd status change receive a snail mail letter from Cornell today?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sorry to hear that dc 🙁 good luck with the other schools you're waiting for! :luck:

did anyone else with the 2nd status change receive a snail mail letter from Cornell today?
i got my rejection last night, and i had the 2nd status change.
 
anyone know now many people, ballpark figure, would be on cornells waitlist? and how many do they take? anyone have any rough idea? are we talking 5% chance or 20% chance?
 
so have most of the interviewees already received either an acceptance email or a change in their status saying that something has been sent to them?

My status still reads "thanks for interviewing at Weill Cornell...." Anyone have any idea whether this just means that they are taking their time with the sending of the rejections?
 
finally got waitlist letter yesterday. Seems like a big list judging from the people on this thread.
 
does anyone know from pervious years how much cornells wl moves


and is there anything else we sho9uld do besides a loi
 
Has anyone who got the status change this past Thursday (3/20) heard anything? Anything good...?
 
Bump. My mail is slow and I am really interested in whether the Thursday status change was a waitlist or a rejection. Please make it a waitlist!
 
Today i got back to my college(Cornell) from spring break and checked my mail...and there it was, my only post-interview rejection...it had to be from my Alma Mater!
 
I know, life has been real cruel...haha...jk! The tragedy lies in the fact that the only school that rejected me post-interview was my Alma Mater and till recently was my first choice! (I wanted to stay in NYC near my family)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any updates anyone? I'm still waitlisted and waiting for it to move... I've sent in a few extra updates in hopes that it does something.