correction

bufer1

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2003
oops-- post never went through-
anyway- my question was for those who are uncertain of their location next year because of waitlist hopes-- how do you arrange for housing if you are taken off the waitlist later this summer? i am in the fortunate position of 7 waitlists and no acceptances-- should i begin shopping around for dorms/apartments in all 7 places? how difficult is it to get a place in say... NYC, if i somehow get pulled in july/august??

E

Eraserhead

Originally posted by bufer1
oops-- post never went through-
anyway- my question was for those who are uncertain of their location next year because of waitlist hopes-- how do you arrange for housing if you are taken off the waitlist later this summer? i am in the fortunate position of 7 waitlists and no acceptances-- should i begin shopping around for dorms/apartments in all 7 places? how difficult is it to get a place in say... NYC, if i somehow get pulled in july/august??

haha, i dunno what to say.

one thing though, all the NYC schools have dorms and ****, no worries there.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.