Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First I said nothing about you. I made an analogy about two groups that don't like each other (Tea Party hates Obama Doctor M hates CVS) to make a point that the information you posted was not factual. You don't like CVS and that's fine, I could care less about that, but it is not right to post factually incorrect or misleading information in support of your dislike of said company.
Let me know when you count the increase in value of your 401K as part of your income. Do you say I made X from my salary and y from the profit of my company and z from the increase in my retirement and x+y+z is my income for the year.
You keep calling me names. You imply you know my height and therefore can explain my posts based on my lack of stature (that you have no knowledge of) and just so you know, you are as accurate about my height as you are about Tom Ryan's Salary.
I'll let you know in 5 years Oldtimer...I will be out of this business by 43 years old, i can guarantee you that...🙂

