Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After finishing second year, we had about 5 weeks to study for the boards. I have to take the comlex and usmle. I had some personal problems with the fiancee (we live together) and just felt burnt out after second year and just could not study. I probably got 3-4 days of study time in. My rotations start on the 23rd of June. My first rotation is light, ie peds, and then ob, med, and surgery. each one is six weeks long. Right now I am scheduled to take the exam in the first week of my ob rotation. I also have the option of taking them in December where I have a light rad rotation for 2 weeks followed by a 2 week vacation.
I'm just really scared 3rd year will be so busy I won't be able to study well. I want to do well in the rotations as well and not neglect. I just picked some 3rd year rotation advice books to get a feel about the rotations are all about.
Any general advice out there?
I'm just really scared 3rd year will be so busy I won't be able to study well. I want to do well in the rotations as well and not neglect. I just picked some 3rd year rotation advice books to get a feel about the rotations are all about.
Any general advice out there?
