Countdown until Dec 1st, 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone happen to have the exact times each school releases decisions?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
November has never gone by this slow. I’m just hoping not to see the dreaded waitlists again 😂

• Sad
November has never gone by this slow. I’m just hoping not to see the dreaded waitlists again 😂
me too.. being on 2 waitlist last cycle has given me ptsd. but i heard less people applied this cycle so hopefully that works in our favor

me too.. being on 2 waitlist last cycle has given me ptsd. but i heard less people applied this cycle so hopefully that works in our favor
I hope this year is our year!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Waitlist PTSD is the best way to put it! Of course I'll be upset with rejections, but I'm over here like DO NOT waitlist me! I cant be in limbo any longer!

Waitlist PTSD is the best way to put it! Of course I'll be upset with rejections, but I'm over here like DO NOT waitlist me! I cant be in limbo any longer!
it’s the absolute worst.. it’s like giving someone hope for months and then taking it away, i was pretty crushed.

• Care
it’s the absolute worst.. it’s like giving someone hope for months and then taking it away, i was pretty crushed.
Definitely keeping my fingers crossed for you guys, as well as everybody else!!! We got this. It’s been a long road

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Anyone happen to have the exact times each school releases decisions?
I've been scouring past SDN threads to figure this out lol, but on Facebook someone recently asked this question and there is a lot of info there on schools & when they call if you wanna check that out

So so so close to Decision day eve!! I'm feeling all the emotions, I hope we all jump for joy here pretty soon!
Anybody distracted by the stress of finals coming up this semester? I think that's the only thing keeping my mind off of the excitement/nerves!

So so so close to Decision day eve!! I'm feeling all the emotions, I hope we all jump for joy here pretty soon!
Anybody distracted by the stress of finals coming up this semester? I think that's the only thing keeping my mind off of the excitement/nerves!
i have a final practical ON dec 1 :( so .. dreading dec 1 more than i am excited LOL and its a prereq class too

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Im working that day and Ive never been more excited to have a busy day so im not going insane

• Haha
Approximately 24 hours before the first acceptances are sent out! Good luck everyone. ☺️

Reactions: 8 users
i have a final practical ON dec 1 :( so .. dreading dec 1 more than i am excited LOL and its a prereq class too
Omg Same!! I have a practical on the 9th though, its for anatomy (is this in your case as well?)! Good luck to the both of us! We got this!:highfive:

Last edited:
how many/which schools is everyone waiting on?
I had 5 pre-December interviews (UCLA, OHSU, USC, UCSF, UW) and 2 post-December. Do any of you guys have post-December interviews? One of the two is across the country and in-person and it wasn't a top program of mine so I'm debating if it's worth the time and money to travel all that way, especially if I get good news on the 1st (hopefully!).. I'd appreciate any of your guys' thoughts on this!

How about you @shjdk1921 ? Good question!

I had 5 pre-December interviews (UCLA, OHSU, USC, UCSF, UW) and 2 post-December. Do any of you guys have post-December interviews? One of the two is across the country and in-person and it wasn't a top program of mine so I'm debating if it's worth the time and money to travel all that way, especially if I get good news on the 1st (hopefully!).. I'd appreciate any of your guys' thoughts on this!

How about you @shjdk1921 ? Good question!
WOW tomorrow will definitely be an exciting day for you then! you’ll forsure get an acceptance! I’ve had 2 asdoh and midwestern illinois no post december interviews yet hoping to get some🤞🏻

WOW tomorrow will definitely be an exciting day for you then! you’ll forsure get an acceptance! I’ve had 2 asdoh and midwestern illinois no post december interviews yet hoping to get some🤞🏻
I appreciate the encouragement, I'm cheering you on!! It's super nerve-racking but I'm going with the flow and trusting the process! 🤞

• Love
soOoooOo what's everybody doing today to pass the time on the official longest day of the year? i tried to get extra sleep last night to make up for the lack of sleep i'll be getting tonight lol.

soOoooOo what's everybody doing today to pass the time on the official longest day of the year? i tried to get extra sleep last night to make up for the lack of sleep i'll be getting tonight lol.
I’m working today, trying to keep myself busy for today to go fast. Fingers crossed for all of us.

Gym

I will go for a long run this morning and do yoga afterwards. ^^^

cry

Reactions: 5 users
I've been scouring past SDN threads to figure this out lol, but on Facebook someone recently asked this question and there is a lot of info there on schools & when they call if you wanna check that out
What Facebook page??

Some drama at work that doesnt involve me which Im excited for as horrible as that sounds lmao but what is sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Ya, I'm starting to freak. Was feeling good, but it's so unknown!

Anyone know if any schools send something at 12:01 am, asking for a friend, who definitely won't be up from midnight to midnight either way...

care to share the goss with the group?
ha! so apparently 2/2 oxygen tanks leaked out over the weekend after no one closed them, so basically we got lucky finding it out before we closed today and no generals until Friday otherwise that would have been a disaster. I was off last Friday when it happened so I was *eye emoji* with the sleuthing as to who was responsible

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
ha! so apparently 2/2 oxygen tanks leaked out over the weekend after no one closed them, so basically we got lucky finding it out before we closed today and no generals until Friday otherwise that would have been a disaster. I was off last Friday when it happened so I was *eye emoji* with the sleuthing as to who was responsible
The story-telling is superb:rofl:

• Haha
We’re only a few hours until midnight. Are y’all gonna sleep?

We’re only a few hours until midnight. Are y’all gonna sleep?
I actually made myself physically ill with a cold due to all the stress and lack of sleep this week so Im ready to knock out soon LOL

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
I actually made myself physically ill with a cold due to all the stress and lack of sleep this week so Im ready to knock out soon LOL
I can relate!! But hey, don't sweat it y'all! Have a selfcare night with a facemask or watch your fav movie! We've worked insanely hard to get here and there's no way we can change what's gonna happen tomorrow. I'm so proud of all of us <3

i dont think i can fall asleep, so ill wait for IU's midnight email, praying to god hard rn

• Care
I can relate!! But hey, don't sweat it y'all! Have a selfcare night with a facemask or watch your fav movie! We've worked insanely hard to get here and there's no way we can change what's gonna happen tomorrow. I'm so proud of all of us <3
love this! Im watching Hulu and chilling with a heating pad hahah i was so excited to work tomorrow to get my mind off things and now I have to call in sick because Im actually sick

• Care