Countdown until Dec 1st, 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
soOoooOo what's everybody doing today to pass the time on the official longest day of the year? i tried to get extra sleep last night to make up for the lack of sleep i'll be getting tonight lol.
I'm a teacher and somehow am "lucky" enough to have tomorrow off...I'm usually a super talkative person but i think i've said like 200 words to my husband the last week. Lol! "You good?" No. No sir I am not good. :rofl: As far as what to do tomorrow to keep myself from refreshing my email every 30 seconds??? idk. i'll take all the ideas you've got.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a teacher and somehow am "lucky" enough to have tomorrow off...I'm usually a super talkative person but i think i've said like 200 words to my husband the last week. Lol! "You good?" No. No sir I am not good. :rofl: As far as what to do tomorrow to keep myself from refreshing my email every 30 seconds??? idk. i'll take all the ideas you've got.
I legit deleted my email from my phone because I lack restraint and am only checking it sparsely throughout the day on my laptop

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
soOoooOo what's everybody doing today to pass the time on the official longest day of the year? i tried to get extra sleep last night to make up for the lack of sleep i'll be getting tonight lol.
Thank God I had work to keep me preoccupied for most of the day or else I would have driven myself insane. I just got off so now I’m going to anxiously game my dread/excitement away until midnight 😂

love this! Im watching Hulu and chilling with a heating pad hahah i was so excited to work tomorrow to get my mind off things and now I have to call in sick because Im actually sick
Take care and get a good sleep. You’ll hear good news tmr morning.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
i dont think i can fall asleep, so ill wait for IU's midnight email, praying to god hard rn

love this! Im watching Hulu and chilling with a heating pad hahah i was so excited to work tomorrow to get my mind off things and now I have to call in sick because Im actually sick
I'm having a late night study sesh at my school library with classmates haha 10/10 recommend!!

omg... i just got my first acceptance im crying

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted to IU! First and only interview, emotions running high tonight.

• Love
so if we didn't get an update on the status for IU, should we take that as a waitlist or R?

so if we didn't get an update on the status for IU, should we take that as a waitlist or R?
i dont think it means anything. Midnight is just the first moment you can get accepted, we will probably hear a little later! I'm trying to not stress too much too

i’m so happy for you all!!! keep the rest
of us in your prayers!

Reactions: 2 users
Huge congrats to everybody who got accepted!!!!! I haven’t heard anything yet. Trying to keep the hope for everybody in the same boat that we will get some good news soon

• Love
I just woke up brothers (and sisters) good morning. I have received 3 acceptances so far. Congratulations to those who have received acceptances

• Love
anyone know when it should be considered over if you didn't get an acceptance?

Columbia accepted at 9am!

• Love
You guys im so proud of us, we really busted out butts and we did it! Our dreams are happening!

• Care
sitting in class waiting for any calls and emails... got accepted to houston at 12:01am tho (i fell asleep LOL)! so excited and relieved

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
maannnnn, today is a blessing. Wish I could fast forward to the pm lol.

Still waiting on Uconn, Uop, Stony Brook!

Has anyone gotten a scholarship with your acceptance letter yet?

Just got a call from UDM!!!! I’m crying!!!!

Reactions: 4 users
And if you go to a school like NYU or Midwestern relying completely on student loans, under these income-based programs your monthly payment likely won’t even cover your accrued interest. So...your loans will snowball and somehow you’ll find yourself watching your student loan balance grow even after finishing school. What’s that feel like? Ask Mike Meru...

Big Hoss
Ugh, here we go again. I am glad that you are still going strong for these children. IBR is a dumb idea and bound to fail. Not worth a DDS/DMD for it.

WOW IM SPEECHLESS..
UW- 7am my status on AADSAS changed to offer made then later this afternoon I received an email.
UCLA - called at 8:30am with an acceptance (no follow-up email yet)
UCSF - Called at 10am with acceptance and follow up email
OHSU - emailed at 2:45pm with acceptance
USC - Emailed at 3:05pm with acceptance
What a crazy blessed day it’s been! congrats to everybody and it’s not over for those still waiting!🤍