Counting mobile app recommendation?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ptrus

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't want this to be considered spam or advertising because I don't favor any specific product and I'll remove it immediately if it is, but I'm truly interested in others opinions.

Recently I was asked about any apps that would help with counting and helping with stretches. They were having a hard time timing their stretches and interested in if there were apps available.

I found this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hadro.countitout&hl=en
But was wondering if anyone has used anything else or tried this, though it seems to be new. Also do you find recommending apps a good practice or something that simply causes an additional inconvenience?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Update: In case anyone is wondering, I've tried this now with a few patients and as long as they have an Android phone or tablet they've liked it. Even more so then the counting, they've enjoyed having an app where I can enter in the stretch name and what they need to do and they can save it for later. Saves them having to write it down or remember it.

Anyway, if nobody else uses apps that's good to know as well.

Thanks.