• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Course suggestion for spring?

LaughingGas

10+ Year Member
May 17, 2010
  1. Dentist
    Currently I'm doing an informal postbac and need an advice of which class is better to take:
    Classes that will be taking for sure:
    -Second semester of Ochem T,Th 8am~10:30am
    -Ochem lab F 7:45AM~12:35pm
    -Intro to cell biol (upper, quarter) Wed 7~10pm
    Econ(online)

Classes in mind:
    Osteoimmunology (online,quarter) prereq: physio and immuno
    Fundamentals of Human physio(quarter) T,Th 7~10pm
    or
    biochem 153c -last part of biochem, currently taking 2nd part out of 3, but haven't taken 1st part.
    Reason I mention time and semester/quarter is because due to financial/class availability reasons Ive been taken mixture of quarter and semester classes. Both osteoimmunology and physio sounds interesting but sort of worried if i take physio, i would have 3 days in a row that i end at 10pm and w/ transportation i would be getting home at 12am every T,W,Th and go to F lab next morning by 7:45am meaning waking up at 5 to go.? in the other hand, i havent taken physio or immuno as prereq, bad idea to jump in?
    thanks in advance

About the Ads
    This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    7. This thread is locked.