Course upgrades online?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PhysioMD

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I work full time and I have a question regarding course retakes/upgrades for older applicants who have been out of school for a while. say we want to upgrade a course or simply take an extra couple courses to show we can still succeed academically,
1. Can online courses count? (Athabasca college - all distance learning but you write exams)
2. My local community college has very flexible options as I work full time- is CC ok?
3. Can I take level 3 courses and level 4 or is it recommended to only take senior level courses?
4. I have read that in this situation it is advised to take at least 2 courses at a time - there is an interesting summer school course starting in a month at my university. Is it ok to just take 1 right now? Or should I just wait until September and take all 2-3 together. I don't want to waste tuition money now if a school is not going to be impressed with me just taking one summer course. I can't take more because I work full time and nothing else is being offered at night that is at all related to science / med.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.