• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

General Admissions & OTCAS COVID-19 and Start Date?

About the Ads

Nonameiwant

5+ Year Member
Aug 21, 2015
  1. Pre-Occupational Therapy
    Considering that China is now returning to normal life (and the US is trying to avoid the same spread that China encountered) hopefully they won't have to postpone or have the classes online.

I imagine you can call or email as I believe even the schools who are moving programs online are actually at the school (or have their computers) trying to take care of the current matters. Just ask so you have an idea.

qwertyOT

2+ Year Member
    May 26, 2019
    1. Pre-Occupational Therapy
    2. Occupational Therapy Student
      I was accepted to USA-San Marcos. Since they do blended learning where your lectures are online but your labs are in person. All of classes from May 11 - July 7 is online, and hopefully bu July 7, we can do our labs and hands-on learning.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.