General Admissions & OTCAS COVID-19 and Start Date?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

0t123

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has insight on the possibility of summer semester start dates being pushed back or delayed due to the concerns of the pandemic?

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering that too! I’m supposed to start at TWU the first week of June

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I doubt that they will push back start dates, but rather start everyone in online courses until the pandemic has died down

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Considering that China is now returning to normal life (and the US is trying to avoid the same spread that China encountered) hopefully they won't have to postpone or have the classes online.

I imagine you can call or email as I believe even the schools who are moving programs online are actually at the school (or have their computers) trying to take care of the current matters. Just ask so you have an idea.

I start in June so hopefully by then things get resolved. Haven’t heard from the program that they are pushing it back

I asked the same thing from admissions at LR. They are expecting to start in May like usual.

I was accepted to USA-San Marcos. Since they do blended learning where your lectures are online but your labs are in person. All of classes from May 11 - July 7 is online, and hopefully bu July 7, we can do our labs and hands-on learning.