This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jjmanutd24

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there everyone!

hope everyones doing great! This thread is basically for students/foreign students who are enrolled in the ECFVG program.
I graduated from Bombay Veterinary college in 2016.
SO. I passed the BCSE exam on my 2nd try in July and im currently studying for the December NAVLE.

AFTER that, I have to start preparing for the CPE exam which I have scheduled in April.
I am looking for any guidance/tips on how to prepare for the exam, and I would be grateful for any information from students who have already appeared for it.
I am currently working as a Vet Tech at a animal hospital so I believe that my small animal section should be fairly alright. I am confident with radiology, surgery and anesthesia.

My biggest concern is Large animal practice. If anyone can give me any contacts which I can pursue and get the necesary training, that would be great.
As for Equines, I have already booked a 1 week session with Dr Gemeindhardt from Lat36 Vet in North Carolina, so that should have me set for that.

I would be extremely grateful for any other info/help!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I just passed my CPE. There is a Facebook group called ECFVG FB Forum that has many useful posts. try to find it

Reactions: 1 user
Dr. Kim at Latx360 can offer u some food animal preparation for additional cost

Members don't see this ad :)
am a vet graduate from CVAS Bikaner, Rajasthan, passed out in 2016. Need some advise regarding bcse...can u pls give me ur email id ?

Hey there everyone!

hope everyones doing great! This thread is basically for students/foreign students who are enrolled in the ECFVG program.
SO. I passed the BCSE exam on my 2nd try in July and im currently studying for the December NAVLE.

AFTER that, I have to start preparing for the CPE exam which I have scheduled in April.
I am looking for any guidance/tips on how to prepare for the exam, and I would be grateful for any information from students who have already appeared for it.
I am currently working as a Vet Tech at a animal hospital so I believe that my small animal section should be fairly alright. I am confident with radiology, surgery and anesthesia.

My biggest concern is Large animal practice. If anyone can give me any contacts which I can pursue and get the necesary training, that would be great.
As for Equines, I have already booked a 1 week session with Dr Gemeindhardt from Lat36 Vet in North Carolina, so that should have me set for that.

Thanks!
Hi this is umesh , old grad from bovet , did you pass CPE ? I just took navle few days back !

Hi Doctor Jjmanutd24,
I’m from Nepal and I gave BCSE on 31st May and still waiting for results. I believe that I did pretty good. But it seems like I will fail because they are taking too long to release the results. What I think now is if they take longer than a week, you may get fail results. Do you remember how long after the test did you get your results? I will appreciate your help.

Any one preparing for CP exam, can get hands on training from clinic called Noah's Ark Pet Clinic, Carrollton, TX. She (vet) covers both small animals and equine.
You can cover your small animal medicine, anesthesia, necropsy, equines, radiology. You can also shadow surgeries.You can get her phone number from website.

Any one preparing for CP exam, can get hands on training from clinic called Noah's Ark Pet Clinic, Carrollton, TX. She (vet) covers both small animals and equine.
You can cover your small animal medicine, anesthesia, necropsy, equines, radiology. You can also shadow surgeries.You can get her phone number from website.

Hi Germanterrier,
Would you know what her fees and the training structure is at the Noah's Ark pet clinic? I am based in Canada and preparing for my CPE in May 2019 and will be making the trip all the way to Texas, reason I want to know so it will worth my efforts. Thanks

Hi this is umesh , old grad from bovet , did you pass CPE ? I just took navle few days back !
You’re more likely to fail anesthesia or surgery regardless of your experience. Large animal will be easy even if you don’t have experience

Hello everyone. First post here. I’m a DVM graduate from Belarus. Live in NY.
Just started to prepare for my CPE ( did not schedule it yet) if any one interested To join please pm me or email ( zhenyar1 at gmail.com). Additionally does someone know any doctors in this part of continent who helps with hands on ( large animals, food animals , other than lat36 )?
My friend recently passed cpe , but he did not give me a lot on tips or details ( for well understood reasons). The only tip he gave me “ read and follow MOA exactly and I will be fine”

Hi!! I need some advice about the CPE! I am worry about the anesthesiology! And I would like to know if you know a place where I could spend some time and gain a little of experience! I passed the Navle and BCSE already.

Many thanks!!!

Hi!! I need some advice about the CPE! I am worry about the anesthesiology! And I would like to know if you know a place where I could spend some time and gain a little of experience! I passed the Navle and BCSE already.

Many thanks!!!
Hi, I am from Brazil and I am going start the ECFVG program, I would like talk to you. Can you contact me by email please. [email protected]

Hi Germanterrier,
Would you know what her fees and the training structure is at the Noah's Ark pet clinic? I am based in Canada and preparing for my CPE in May 2019 and will be making the trip all the way to Texas, reason I want to know so it will worth my efforts. Thanks
HI, how are you, how was the training, how was the exam, I hope you passed, I need to prepare for cpe exam, thanks loo no I'm

Hi,Every one,my name is farghaly,I am a candidate of CPE exam,I live in new york, USA ,If any one has information about A Place for Training for CPE Exam, Also I have some books for Study navle Or Bsce.with flexible prices if any one is interested,my adress is in queens new york ,my phone number is 347 585 1074.I need Help please .thank you all my friends.

I wish every one good luck with all your exames.If any one has a way or place to Be prepare for the CPE exam ,Please let me know through the email or the the phone 347585 1074.new york ,queens ,thanks

Hey there everyone!

Thanks!

In which college / university have you done your Vet. Tech course.?

HI,

Have you guys tried the DVMprep.com web page?? They claim to be a CPE preparation online tool..I have difficulties registering for it, its around 100$ for a year of subscription... just wondering if it is maybe a scam?

THANKS!

Karolina

Just giving no heads up dvmprep.com is a total scam, don’t purchase it

Hi,Every one,my name is farghaly,I am a candidate of CPE exam,I live in new york, USA ,If any one has information about A Place for Training for CPE Exam, Also I have some books for Study navle Or Bsce.with flexible prices if any one is interested,my adress is in queens new york ,my phone number is 347 585 1074.I need Help please .thank you all my friends.
Hey, I am interested in the books. Please share which books you have and I would like to purchase them. Thank you