CPJE 2021 4/30

Started by vkdnjtnwl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vkdnjtnwl

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

People who've taken the Rxprep CPJE practice exam (the 75 question one) - do you think this is similar to the actual CPJE?
I am freaking out about this upcoming exam...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations! What did you use to study and how long did you study for?
Hi!
So for me, I studied for about 2 months. I memorized about 500? if not more brand names - made sure to memorize different brand names for the same drug (for different dosage forms) with their indications, and I went through the Rxprep course book 3 times I think - once fully (except non-drug chapters) and twice with focus on main chapters. I might have taken longer to study because I have never practiced as a pharmacist since graduating from pharmacy school because I continued schooling, and after that, I was in the process of moving so didn't have the chance to work as a pharmacist. I also bought the test bank on Rxprep. I bought secrets to CPJE packet, which I used 1 week before the exam to just summarize what I had learned.
I hope this is helpful! I really think having memorized many many brand names was really helpful.
 
Hi!
So for me, I studied for about 2 months. I memorized about 500? if not more brand names - made sure to memorize different brand names for the same drug (for different dosage forms) with their indications, and I went through the Rxprep course book 3 times I think - once fully (except non-drug chapters) and twice with focus on main chapters. I might have taken longer to study because I have never practiced as a pharmacist since graduating from pharmacy school because I continued schooling, and after that, I was in the process of moving so didn't have the chance to work as a pharmacist. I also bought the test bank on Rxprep. I bought secrets to CPJE packet, which I used 1 week before the exam to just summarize what I had learned.
I hope this is helpful! I really think having memorized many many brand names was really helpful.
Thank you so much for sharing your insights! And congratulations again ☺️☺️☺️☺️