CPJE April 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmdevs123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone who took CPJE April 2014?? Have you gotten your results yet?? I know and just confirmed with Ca BOP that QA is still ongoing... I wonder how long that would take... This is torture!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
3 months and 8 days I am waiting almost 100 days!!! At this point I am thinking I will cherish this license as an apple of my eye, since it took me almost 2 years to get "IFFF I passed" I failed CPJE last year, so it's been a struggle.

3 months and 8 days I am waiting almost 100 days!!! At this point I am thinking I will cherish this license as an apple of my eye, since it took me almost 2 years to get "IFFF I passed" I failed CPJE last year, so it's been a struggle.
Yeah, I feel you. This is not my first time taking this test. I really do hope everyone here passes, because I would not want to go through this again much less wish it on anyone else.

Praying to God, we all pass this crazy, difficult, unfair ,...... test. Become licensed in the golden state of California , get our dream jobs, and go on with our lives making lots of money:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I sincerely hope that all of you will pass after everything that you have been through. Don't forget to overnight the letter and send in money order, so that your license can be posted quickly!!

Yeah, I noticed that too. It's been 24 hours. The website should be updated by now. Well, I guess all we can do at this point is ask the April test takers in the Sacramento region to check their mails today and the rest of us to keep checking the mail. If they did send it out yesterday, then we should be getting a letter either Saturday or Monday at the latest no matter which state we are at.

I don't know about you guys but my stomach is in knots. I don't want to wait any longer for my results but at the same time I am scared to find out. Quite the paradox. :shrug: Well, like RoadwayzDi Lari stated before, "good luck to everyone, including me."

I have nothing in my mail, I live outside of LA, called BOP they said it was mailed out yesterday, so I am keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow morning!!!!!!:shrug:

Got my result in San Francisco! Passed w/ 84. :) Happy Friday! Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 4 users
Yeah, it hasn't reached my area of California yet. Congrats livia25 and cotton114!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Nothing in my mail box today. I am in another state, so I guess it will take a day or two longer. Congrats to those who passed and to those who did not, don't give up.

Congrats to all who passed, finally day has come, I won't get it before Monday anyway, keeping finger crossed, definitely will pray all weekend though.....

Guysss I passed with85!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You God!!!!!!
Wish all of you the same I got the envelope and it was green!!!!!
The only thing I am concerned I saw on the website the fee noe is $195 but the green paper says $150:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank goodness!!! Thank goodness!!! Thank you, Lord! I passed!!! I was so scared when I saw it was a white sheet but I scored a 79 and it said that I passed! Oh, congrats to you too, CPJE777!! Good luck on everyone else who are still waiting!

Last edited:
What website is everyone referring to? Sorry, just took my CPJE....newbie this whole 400 people process

When the QA (quality assessment) hits, generally they don't release the scores until 400 people have taken the exam. Usually, the QA starts in April, August, and December.

Guysss I passed with85!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You God!!!!!!
Wish all of you the same I got the envelope and it was green!!!!!
The only thing I am concerned I saw on the website the fee noe is $195 but the green paper says $150:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yeah, my sheet did not say anything about the fees. Mentioned that they need two weeks to mail me the final letter with the pharmacist application. I was an out-of-state applicant when I first applied for the test. Maybe that's why it is different? What does your pharmacist application look like? Wonder if I can find it on the website.

Last edited:
I haven't received it yet, will get it on Monday but the fee should be new implemented on July 1st
I am ready to pay double fee but I must pass first......

:soexcited:Omg! God is awesome... Passed with an 80 (in Riverside,CA)! Monkey off my back.... Congrats to everyone who passed, and prayers to those awaiting their letters.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Thank goodness!!! Thank goodness!!! Thank you, Lord! I passed!!! I was so scared when I saw it was a white sheet but I scored a 79 and it said that I passed! Oh, congrats to you too, CPJE777!! Good luck on everyone else who are still waiting!
Thanks Everybody, the green sheet says to fill out the back of the page and mail out with the check for $150 but I did with $195 and mailed out overnight today
whishhhhhh
monkey of my and my famyly's back, I probably terrorized them, sorry mom:love:

I passed, my letter was green. I sent $150 because that is what my letter requested. Hope that works! Congrats all!

I passed, my letter was green. I sent $150 because that is what my letter requested. Hope that works! Congrats all!
Passed aswell!!
I am thinking of calling BoP Monday morning to clarify the $150 0r $195 issue. A friend of mine thinks it's $150 because we took the exam before July 1st. My letter was dated 7/9 so I think it's $150 as it says for us? If I hear anything from BoP I will keep you guys posted!!
Ps: congrats to everyone that passed and am crossing my fingers for everyone else. Best of luck?!!

I thought it was based on the date we are turning in our applications. I apologize if I was mistaken in the previous post. The BoP will do refunds if it was $150, right? I noticed that 'release of exam results' pdf was not updated on the BoP website so thought that sheet may not have been updated since the price just changed this month.

Last edited:
I took mine this week, do you think I will be stuck in the next qa that starts in August?
I don't feel really good about mine, I guessed quite a few questions, I got at least 5 wrong, I hope I pass. Wish yall good luck, keep me in prayers as well.

Good luck Dr. Awesome, I am sure you will not stuck with the next QA even if you don't get results before the start of next QA

As far as fee is concern it will definitely be the NEW $195, even though on letter it says $150,
It will only delay your license posting, so make sure to send the updated fee

Didn't sleep last night and another night to go...result is on Monday for me

Good luck Dr. Awesome, I am sure you will not stuck with the next QA even if you don't get results before the start of next QA

As far as fee is concern it will definitely be the NEW $195, even though on letter it says $150,

one more day best of luck!

Thanks for the input!! Good luck! One more day to go!

Yeah, my sheet did not say anything about the fees. Mentioned that they need two weeks to mail me the final letter with the pharmacist application. I was an out-of-state applicant when I first applied for the test. Maybe that's why it is different? What does your pharmacist application look like? Wonder if I can find it on the website.

Yeah I am wondering the same thing! My letter wasn't green, it was white, and didn't mention fees, and said the same thing about waiting up to two weeks for the final letter and pharmacist application. Would love to speed up the process if possible....any suggestions?

Congrats to everyone who passed!!! :)

I tried to call the post office this am and asked if I could pick up my mails there today instead of waiting.. they told me they couldn't allow that ....lol

Hi everyone I live in CA and I am planning to take CPJE on July 27th. I wanted to know if I'll hit the QA and what do you suggest for studying CPJE? Congrats to the people who passed and my prayers to the people who are waiting for their results.

its 195. i called the board and was told that the forms have not been updated with the new fee and that it should be 195.

Last edited:
ooon

its 195. i called the board and i think i got the same guy. it sounded like he was about to tell me to pay what it said on the form until i let him know the updated fee on the website and he put me on hold had to check. he then told me the forms have not been updated with the new fee and that it should be 195.

Its 195 just called