CPJE help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tangov559

Pacific University 2013
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I will be taking the exam in 2 weeks. I have been using RX Prep, Weisman, and Pharmacy Chart. I have also read almost all threads on here about the CPJE. Thank you everyone who has provided information. Just wanted to see if there is any other information anyone is willing to share in case it was not shared before. Feel free to message me too. Thanks again in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I just focused on Weismann and pharmacy charts. After like 2 or 3 chapters of reading, I would quiz myself. I honestly read Weismann only once and focused on the time period allotment chart. Hopefully it got me a 75. Took the exam on the 28th. Crossing my fingers

Hello,

I will be taking the exam in 2 weeks. I have been using RX Prep, Weisman, and Pharmacy Chart. I have also read almost all threads on here about the CPJE. Thank you everyone who has provided information. Just wanted to see if there is any other information anyone is willing to share in case it was not shared before. Feel free to message me too. Thanks again in advance.
any tips
[email protected]

I passed the CPJE last month. You need something for the clinical portion and something for the law portion. In my case, I used the pharm charts and weissman law book. Both are detailed and are very helpful. I am selling them if you are interested. My 2013 edition is still pretty updated....you just need the 2014 guidelines.

For clinical, pharm charts: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pharmacy-Ch...2?pt=US_Texbook_Education&hash=item3cda0000d6

For law, weissman's law book: http://www.amazon.com/Guide-Califor...d_sim_b_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=10EXRG08TPCTH5VWKF5A

Both are excellent. Make sure you also do the sample questions and gooood luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
thank you for everyones feedbacks. took on 3/14. got results couple days ago. I did well enough!

Reactions: 1 user
I did not read any scripts from CA BOP. All i used was RXprep and weissman's Law book. I took my exam a week after NAPLEX and reviewed main points from RXprep during that time. For law, all i did was went over the questions in the back of the book. If i had to do it again, i would focus on drugs that have multiple Brand names due to different indications. Good Luck!

Besides the sample questions on the board's website, I hear there are other sample questions posted by the board but are no longer posted on their website?

Besides the sample questions on the board's website, I hear there are other sample questions posted by the board but are no longer posted on their website?

Yes, I recall they had posted some other sample questions a few years ago. I don't know if those questions would be relevant anymore

I was told if you don't want your score to be stuck in the QA, you should take it before August 1st? Does the board have a QA every August?

Members don't see this ad :)
I was told if you don't want your score to be stuck in the QA, you should take it before August 1st? Does the board have a QA every August?

That is how it has been for like the last 4 years? QA always happens on August 1st. You score is held up for 1-2 months. Then there's another QA that usually follows that and you won't get your score until December.

I was told if you keep on getting law questions, then that means you are not getting them right. Is this true?

That is how it has been for like the last 4 years? QA always happens on August 1st. You score is held up for 1-2 months. Then there's another QA that usually follows that and you won't get your score until December.

when is the q/a after the august q/a? is it in nov or dec?

If anyone is still interested, here are Legal Sample Questions and Answers from California Board of Pharmacy.

Good luck and please come back and help others after you pass the exams. Thank you very much in advance

Attachments

• CPJE 1 of 3, SAMPLE QUESTION LEGAL, 2004, cpjeHandbook.pdf
    683.5 KB · Views: 323
  • CPJE 2 of 3, SAMPLE QUESTIONS, LEGAL, 2010, sample_cpje_quest_more.pdf
    50.5 KB · Views: 242
  • CPJE 3 of 3, SAMPLE QUESTIONS, LEGAL, 2010, sample_cpje_quest.pdf
    134.2 KB · Views: 293
Reactions: 2 users
If anyone is still interested, here are Legal Sample Questions and Answers from California Board of Pharmacy.

Good luck and please come back and help others after you pass the exams. Thank you very much in advance

wow this is really useful…..thank you!

When you say take it before August 1st, do you mean that if you were to take it on July 31st, your score is NOT going to get stuck in the QA? :confused: