CPJE results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxLouie88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here took the exam after the QA and how long did you receive the results? Does it really take 30 days for CA to release the results? (GULP!)

Members don't see this ad.

So, Just wanted to ask this question to others...when you login to psi and hit the tab reschedule test... does it let you? Or does it say you have to wait 90 days from the day you took it?
Mine says i have to wait and it wont let me schedule a date. Is that a sign that I did not pass??????

You guys, the reschedule tab is different from the apply for a retest tab. When you click on retest, mine says none of the portionsof this test can be registered for this candidate.

But when you click the schedule for a test tab it lets you click on the blue schedule tab and then brings you to where it says you must wait 90 days.

Members don't see this ad :)
When I click on retest, it makes me fill out a form and then says that "none of the portions of this test etc...." when i click on schedule a test or reschedule a test it says "no activities found" and won't let me register again or anything. I don't see the "have to wait 90 days" thing.

Has anyone from the earlier dates contacted the board ? U poor souls I've been waiting only 6 days and I'm already crazy that's ******ed about the duplicate score thing I had high hopes for it. Has anyone drove to Sacramento and demanded their scores ?

It23 -

Have the same message as you and I also confirmed my roomate that just passed CPJE. Same message : "None of the portions of the test can be registered for the candidate."

Yeah same message for me as well after I click continue for retesting, I don't think it means anything just like the thing on NABP site something about color change. Mine is still gray even after passing Naplex..

Members don't see this ad :)
Damn I just took the CPJE this AM and its kinda hard. Some of the drug they asked I have never seen them before in my life and I read all of the Rxprep and review mats for CPJE. I guess these questions are the pretest one and are not graded.

Took CPJE 7/27 and got my letter today--passed! It's postmarked 8/7. Everyone who took it before QA should get results soon. Good luck!

Friends who took it on 7/25 have also received their results. Friends who took it 7/26 have not received their results. 7/22 have not received their results either. this is so funny.

Friends who took it on 7/25 have also received their results. Friends who took it 7/26 have not received their results. 7/22 have not received their results either. this is so funny.

Now that's weird:confused: I'll give you an update once I check my mail.

I think it depends on where you live. All of us who are closer to the Sacramento area got ours yesterday (our dates were 7/23, 7/27, 7/31). Bay Area classmates didn't get them yesterday, much less the ones who had their letters sent to addresses in socal. Same thing deal with NAPLEX. Maybe today though!

Does anyone one know if the board waits to send out the results till after you take both exams? I took my naplex after the cpje.

I just got my result in the mail. took it 7/27. Date on the letter is 8/6. I'm from socal.

Does anyone one know if the board waits to send out the results till after you take both exams? I took my naplex after the cpje.

Took my naplex after cpje too and they sent my cpje result first without naplex result

One of my friends took their CPJE a couple days before me and just received their results. Looks like we should be getting them soon.

Took mine 7/15 and after the longest wait of life...I passed!! Good luck to everyone waiting...I'll be so happy to never have to stalk the mailman again!

Got my score today!!!!! I PASSED...... This is the longest wait ever. California this is crazy!!!!!!! But to all my SDN friends... Thank you....

Congratulations to all of you who passed! i took mine on 7/27 on got my results it today. Unfortunately im the first to break this thread and say I failed the CPJE. I got a 73... Any tips on how to study? Apparantly my weakness is Pharmacy operations. does anyone know what does that mean? is that law or protocol? i remeber my version had a lot of hospital like protocol and im a retail pharm grad.

Congratulations to all of you who passed! i took mine on 7/27 on got my results it today. Unfortunately im the first to break this thread and say I failed the CPJE. I got a 73... Any tips on how to study? Apparantly my weakness is Pharmacy operations. does anyone know what does that mean? is that law or protocol? i remeber my version had a lot of hospital like protocol and im a retail pharm grad.
If you still have the packet they sent you it lists the stuff under pharmacy operations, if not you can google cpje bulletin make sure it is a new bulletin not an old one so april 1 2013. The stuff is listed in the content outline.

I'm sorry to hear that. Could you do us a great favor and go to your psi account and click on schedule button and tell us if you got a 90 days waiting error message since you did not pass? Some people who passed the test received a different error message and I'm curious if we can confirm this method to find out if we pass or not.

Also, see if you can click on the apply for a retest link to see if a form show up for you to fill out and click on continue to see if it gives you an error "non of the portion of the test can be registered" or something like that.

Last edited:

sorry to hear that. im still waiting for my results. i got a lot of hospital questions too. i worked at a hosp for 4 years but i dont think that helped me on the questions.

So i clicked schedule test and they wouldnt allow me to schedule a test and there was no 90 day error message. When i clicked the re-test button it looks like i have to fill in some information for a retest

So i clicked schedule test and they wouldnt allow me to schedule a test and there was no 90 day error message. When i clicked the re-test button it looks like i have to fill in some information for a retest

Can you click on continue after you the form to see if it gives you an error message? Don't be afraid if it will go through or not since it will ask you to pay fee and confirm in the end. I just want to know what happens after you click on continue after you see the form.

I did try that and i was not allowed to move forward. bummer. so i guess i have to apply for retake then get approval to schedule

Hey Matt48..

You know the poor kid just failed his/her exam. If you need peace of mind that you passed/failed...well WAIT like everyone else has been waiting. Some people had to wait 3 weeks patiently. If you really can't wait..call the freaking board of pharmacy

Geezus...why don't you ask someone who did pass and see if they see what you see?

To the girl/guy who's been kind enough to answer Matt48's ridiculous request...

I used:
- Ebay Pharmacy Charts
- Pharmacopeia (love that book) - most objective info you'll ever find (highly recommend it)
- Rxprep (3x)
- Weissman's law book (did his 170 q's in the back of the book and read 2 chapters (the Schedule II and III-IV)
- Friends quizzzing you will help!

I scored a 91 on the CPJE. Hope that helps..PM me if you need more info! :)

Can you click on continue after you the form to see if it gives you an error message? Don't be afraid if it will go through or not since it will ask you to pay fee and confirm in the end. I just want to know what happens after you click on continue after you see the form.

Hey Matt48..

You know the poor kid just failed his/her exam. If you need peace of mind that you passed/failed...well WAIT like everyone else has been waiting. Some people had to wait 3 weeks patiently. If you really can't wait..call the freaking board of pharmacy

Geezus...why don't you ask someone who did pass and see if they see what you see?

)

seriousl.y..

i used rxprep 2-3x, ebay charts and weissman.

Hey Matt48..

To the girl/guy who's been kind enough to answer Matt48's ridiculous request...

I used:
- Ebay Pharmacy Charts
- Pharmacopeia (love that book) - most objective info you'll ever find (highly recommend it)
- Rxprep (3x)
- Weissman's law book (did his 170 q's in the back of the book and read 2 chapters (the Schedule II and III-IV)
- Friends quizzzing you will help!

I scored a 91 on the CPJE. Hope that helps..PM me if you need more info! :)

I totally agree with you Choy!

I know I passed my naplex cuz I applied to another state. Unfortunatly the board hasn't sent me the result yet and I really want to get my license does anyone know if you can get paperwork you need to fill out online?