CPJE results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxLouie88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here took the exam after the QA and how long did you receive the results? Does it really take 30 days for CA to release the results? (GULP!)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sorry to hear that. Could you do us a great favor and go to your psi account and click on schedule button and tell us if you got a 90 days waiting error message since you did not pass? Some people who passed the test received a different error message and I'm curious if we can confirm this method to find out if we pass or not.

Also, see if you can click on the apply for a retest link to see if a form show up for you to fill out and click on continue to see if it gives you an error "non of the portion of the test can be registered" or something like that.

So i clicked schedule test and they wouldnt allow me to schedule a test and there was no 90 day error message. When i clicked the re-test button it looks like i have to fill in some information for a retest

Can you click on continue after you the form to see if it gives you an error message? Don't be afraid if it will go through or not since it will ask you to pay fee and confirm in the end. I just want to know what happens after you click on continue after you see the form.

:thumbdown:

Hey Matt48..

You know the poor kid just failed his/her exam. If you need peace of mind that you passed/failed...well WAIT like everyone else has been waiting. Some people had to wait 3 weeks patiently. If you really can't wait..call the freaking board of pharmacy

Geezus...why don't you ask someone who did pass and see if they see what you see.

I scored a 91 on the CPJE. Hope that helps..PM me if you need more info! :)

You know for someone who show great compassion for those who did not pass or for those who have to wait 3 months for the result, you seem to be overly proud of yourself for coming here insulting others with your passing score of 91. If you don't know what you are talking about, please keep your negative thoughts to yourself. I have deep respect for the poster who are courageous enough to post their score here and I just want to find out if there is a quick way to tell if I pass or not instead of having to wait 3 months for the letter due to the QA.

And to answer your question why I don't ask those who passed, the answer is already know the result of those who passed when they try to register for a retest via PSI.

Like I have written in my original response, I am truly sorry to hear anyone not passing, but I don't believe it is your place to post such an aggressive response towards me simply because of a favor that I ask to confirm the result which will take 3 months to receive for those of us who took the test after 7/31.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
how long does it take for the board to process your application to take the cpjje?

Hello all,
If anyone still has their Law Review book 8th edition and would like to sell it, Please let me know ASAP! I'm interested in buying it. Thank you!

I took the CPJE on Nov 4th, and it was my second attempt, and I still did not pass. My first time I took it in February 2012, and got 61, now 2nd time I got 71. 10 points higher than last time. I think if I got one more question right, I would have passed. I am confused on their grading criteria though. Here was my scores breakdown:

Area 1: Patient Medications (33% of the examination): 13.5 Very high Score
Area 2: Patient Outcomes (40% of the examination) 9.4 Very Low Score
Area 3: Pharmacy Operations (27% of the examination) 9.8 Very Low Score

Im assuming Area 1 patient medication is the clinical part of the exam, I have no clue what area 2 or area 3 is, can someone give me some insite on how to go about studying for those 2 areas?
This is embarrassing and disappointing considering that I am a licensed pharmacist in the state of Illinois and Florida. California is crazy!

Does anyone know when the result was released last year from the dec QA? Feb or March?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I called them couple of times but they told they don't know about that whatever is mention on website they know that much only. Even don't know when they will release the result.

does any one gets this msg after trying to schedule for a test.

I have not gotten my results yet just worried.

This program requires pre-approval before you can sit for the exam. Please follow the instructions listed in your Candidate Information Bulletin or application materials.
If you have already been pre-approved to register for this exam, simply click on the "View All My Activities" link below and follow the instructions on the page

but under retake test i get this msg

non of portion after filling a form out

I took mine on the 6th. Still waiting. Second take for me and I felt worse after taking this last one. I fell into a QA my first time as well. I hope I won't have to say "3rd time' s a charm."

Same as you this is my second time and gave test in december. Even we don't know the exact date when they will release our result its really frustrating.

I took mine on the 6th. Still waiting. Second take for me and I felt worse after taking this last one. I fell into a QA my first time as well. I hope I won't have to say "3rd time' s a charm."
hi did you get a chance to check under schedule a test first time and did you get this msg

This program requires pre-approval before you can sit for the exam. Please follow the instructions listed in your Candidate Information Bulletin or application materials.
If you have already been pre-approved to register for this exam, simply click on the "View All My Activities" link below and follow the instructions on the page

hi did you get a chance to check under schedule a test first time and did you get this msg

I never tried checking any of that. I just waited for the results in the mail, which was about 1-2 months after taking it.

You guys, the reschedule tab is different from the apply for a retest tab. When you click on retest, mine says none of the portionsof this test can be registered for this candidate.

But when you click the schedule for a test tab it lets you click on the blue schedule tab and then brings you to where it says you must wait 90 days.
by blue schedule tab did you mean register for a test

Schedule a Test
If there are no activities displayed on this page, please click the button below to provide additional information so that we can locate your records:
We have found the following registration record(s):
Registered records

Test NamePortion Name(s)SponsorEligibility ExpiresTasks Due
NO ACTIVITIES FOUND

This waiting is really frustrating even we don't know when they will release in February.
:(

Still no results. I'm hoping next week for sure based on the last 2 years. If not next week I give up

Reactions: 1 user
That's the usual message they have up about the release of exam results. They still have the QA message one the board's website about the December QA dated 12/3/13

Oohhh no. Btw, can you check your psi account. From 2days ago when I hit the retest ,I get the new message which is " invalid data". Are you getting the same thing? Previously, I was getting " non of the portion....." I don't remember the whole sentence.

I called the Board of pharmacy they said they even don't know when the result will be released they know only the things which are mentioned on website.:(