Cpje

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yuco

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
just finish my cpje exam! I think I got 7-8 question wrong so far! Don't know if I can pass! Anyone have experience to tell me??? Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I took my cpje yesterday and it was very hard... It was a hospital version n i know i already missed more than 15 questions.. Everyone said the exam is straight forward but mine was totally not..... About 20 questions, i toally guessed.. What type of exam did u have??

I took my cpje yesterday and it was very hard... It was a hospital version n i know i already missed more than 15 questions.. Everyone said the exam is straight forward but mine was totally not..... About 20 questions, i toally guessed.. What type of exam did u have??
Hi, so far I am pretty sure I got 8 wrong! It is hard!!!!! Some question I always debate on two answer!!!!!! It is so tricky!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
We had different versions, i guess.. I am afraid if i fail this one.. I hope my test would be curved.. Please..... It was very hard n tricky..

We had different versions, i guess.. I am afraid if i fail this one.. I hope my test would be curved.. Please..... It was very hard n tricky..
What kind hospital question you have a lot? I have a lot wired question about pharmacy operation!

Yeah ive got a lot of pharmacy operation stuff too.. Thats why i am worried.. I didnt really get a question on regimen tho.. Maybe like 2 or 3?

Yeah ive got a lot of pharmacy operation stuff too.. Thats why i am worried.. I didnt really get a question on regimen tho.. Maybe like 2 or 3?
hey , could you do me a fever log into your psi and view all your activity, can you see a blue tab in the schedule date area for schedule for a test date. last time i did not pass, i can see that blue tab even i have not approve my board to retake my exam! HOPE i guess right!!!

It said no activity found but completed. I dont quite understand what you are saying.. So u mean, if i am able to schedule a date for the test that means I did not pass?

i am not sure, but just guessing. do you have a schedule for test day tab you can click! not the retest tab!

know as mang brand name as you can ! otherwise you will stuck on those question ~~~~~

I got 5 calculation questions. Pretty easy to do if you did SDN 120. I wouldnt sweat the calculations.

I passed my cpje the first time I took it but I failed naplex by 1 point. How crazy!
I'd suggest to buy the cpje study guide that someone is selling on eBay. that study guide helped me a lot!

I passed my cpje the first time I took it but I failed naplex by 1 point. How crazy!
I'd suggest to buy the cpje study guide that someone is selling on eBay. that study guide helped me a lot!

Is it the 20-page review notes at $1.75 per page? But it only has three buyer feedback, and one was negative.

It looks like an ambitious packet! It says to memorize everything in it. Did you encounter any mistakes or errors in the material at all? Were there numerous misspellings (which is never a good sign) and how close did the material included in this packet match the material on the actual exam for you? The buyer feedback were vague, they all pretty much just said "A++" and "thank you". One person wrote they passed the CPJE. But that's about it. Can you provide a more detailed review of it since you used it? Thanks so much for sharing! :)

It looks like an ambitious packet! It says to memorize everything in it. Did you encounter any mistakes or errors in the material at all? Were there numerous misspellings (which is never a good sign) and how close did the material included in this packet match the material on the actual exam for you? The buyer feedback were vague, they all pretty much just said "A++" and "thank you". One person wrote they passed the CPJE. But that's about it. Can you provide a more detailed review of it since you used it? Thanks so much for sharing! :)
I used this packet for only 5 days because I took CPJE 7 days after my NAPLEX. I passed the CPJE with 76. I think part of it because I took it right after NAPLEX, the stuff I studied for naplex was still fresh and part of it is thanks to this packet. I didn't see any spelling errors. I think this packet has everything you need to study for the CPJE. The way the material presented works really well for me. It might not work for you. But it is the easier way to memorize stuff, I think. My friend loved it too. For example, they group what needs to mix with D5W, NS, etc. not like in the rxprep, they list under each chapter.

Reactions: 1 user
I used this packet for only 5 days because I took CPJE 7 days after my NAPLEX. I passed the CPJE with 76. I think part of it because I took it right after NAPLEX, the stuff I studied for naplex was still fresh and part of it is thanks to this packet. I didn't see any spelling errors. I think this packet has everything you need to study for the CPJE. The way the material presented works really well for me. It might not work for you. But it is the easier way to memorize stuff, I think. My friend loved it too. For example, they group what needs to mix with D5W, NS, etc. not like in the rxprep, they list under each chapter.

Thanks so much for that info! I will definitely look into it. Did you by any chance communicate with the seller over e-mail? The eBay listing says the material is copyrighted by a person named "E. Grifoll", is that the seller's name or someone else's? Congrats on passing the CPJE btw!