This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Em-aslan

New Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've heard a lot of people recommend bootcamp over Crack Dat for the PAT section but they were mostly american. On the other hand, I know two people (canadaians) who have gotten amazing scores on PAT using Crack Dat.

I don't want to buy both because knowing myself, I feel like i'd be even more stressed because I'd have "too much resources" and i'd be spreading myself out too thin in a short amount of time. I don't want to really jump around resources unless it's super beneficial.

I would really appreciate someone's input whose taken the canadian dat.

THANK YOU.
 
Last edited: