Crack DAT PAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rolltide15

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!
So I read through a bunch of different forums about CRACK DAT PAT before I purchased it. But everyone had different ideas about CRACK DAT PAT compared to the real DAT. All the posts I've read were from a few years back so I wanted to see if anything had changed. Also any other tips on how to score higher than a 20? That seems to be my average score but I would like it to be higher than a 20!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I thought it was just okay. I bought it and maybe did 3 exams. Some of the proportions were off for keyholes which really made me mad. It's good practice though difficulty wise. Just keep practicing and maybe start out with your strongest section. If you hate TFE, skip it and save it for last.

I found it pretty useful as starting material when I started studying for the DAT. Just based on how much practice I got on it, I found myself a lot more comfortable writing the test. It's your call though, if you really feel like you need extra practice, and need it to get a higher mark, then I would recommend getting it. Nothing is going to prepare you as well as just doing a trillion problems.

I liked it a lot. I bought the CDP Royal flush edition with 10 exams. So long with this, I also used DAT bootcamp's 10 pat exams. I did crackdat pat 2x so in all, I took 30 PAT exams before my test. It definitely helped me score well on the real thing since I had done 30 timed PAT exams. It felt like another CDP/bootcamp exam all
Over again