Crack the DaT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Faefly

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about buying Crack the Dat Royal flash bundle.
But I am reluctant because if I format my laptop it will go away. But, right now, the bundle is on sale, so I have to make a decision.
I am planning to study for the Dat after 6 months, so I am not in a hurry. Yet, the bundle is on sale. Do they usually put it on sale ? it's now like $200 less, so I don't know, maybe because of Black Friday. I don't want to miss this chance.

I wonder, what people think of this software. I heard some say that only the PAT is worth the money.

Frankly, I like to use a software, I hate reading from a book, I like to read and solve problems from my laptop.

So, had any of you downloaded the software then lost it due to formatting and was able to get the software back after talking with the customer service there? I read they had the insurance thingy. I'm just not sure how it would work!

What do you suggest?

Members don't see this ad.

I bought CRACK DAT PAT the first time I took the DAT (canadian DAT). It's not a bad starting point but I honestly think bootcamp and free genius generators has it beat in pretty much every way other than the fact that CRACK DAT PAT doesn't expire.

The second time I wrote the DAT (american DAT) I didn't bother touching crack dat pat despite having like 5 full pat exams that I never completed before. I didn't touch it because bootcamp was more than enough.

For sciences, I heard crack sucks lol.

Reactions: 1 users
so i bought CRACKDAT PAT RF. i believe it is the closest thing to the real PAT, hands down. I used their sample science, reading, and QR. i didnt hear great things about their software other than crackdat pat. for everything else, stick with destroyer and bootcamp. i only recommend crackdat pat.

Members don't see this ad :)
so i bought CRACKDAT PAT RF. i believe it is the closest thing to the real PAT, hands down. I used their sample science, reading, and QR. i didnt hear great things about their software other than crackdat pat. for everything else, stick with destroyer and bootcamp. i only recommend crackdat pat.

Note to OP: PAT wasn't something that ever clicked for me, and wezleesun got a FIRE PAT score, so his opinion might be a bit more valid ahhaa.

Reactions: 2 users
i think dat bootcamp will help you learn pat through the generators but their PAT exams are difficult. my highest score was a 22. on crackpat it was a 25. I recommend using both sets of practice exams for PAT. more practice will only help you in the long run, it definitely helped me a 24 on pat

Reactions: 1 user
I am thinking about buying Crack the Dat Royal flash bundle.
But I am reluctant because if I format my laptop it will go away. But, right now, the bundle is on sale, so I have to make a decision.
I am planning to study for the Dat after 6 months, so I am not in a hurry. Yet, the bundle is on sale. Do they usually put it on sale ? it's now like $200 less, so I don't know, maybe because of Black Friday. I don't want to miss this chance.

I wonder, what people think of this software. I heard some say that only the PAT is worth the money.

Frankly, I like to use a software, I hate reading from a book, I like to read and solve problems from my laptop.

So, had any of you downloaded the software then lost it due to formatting and was able to get the software back after talking with the customer service there? I read they had the insurance thingy. I'm just not sure how it would work!

What do you suggest?
Hello there! I have personally been using Crack the DAT and it is so far a great prep material and they also have their PAT generators. I see that they are also on thanksgiving sale right now which would also save you a lot. They are always available to answer questions through their chat thing. I hope this helps. :D

I bought CRACK DAT PAT the first time I took the DAT (canadian DAT). It's not a bad starting point but I honestly think bootcamp and free genius generators has it beat in pretty much every way other than the fact that CRACK DAT PAT doesn't expire.

The second time I wrote the DAT (american DAT) I didn't bother touching crack dat pat despite having like 5 full pat exams that I never completed before. I didn't touch it because bootcamp was more than enough.

For sciences, I heard crack sucks lol.
Well, the good thing is I am not taking the Dat anytime soon, I just need something to get me started with the PAT. I heard the more we expose ourselves to such questions, the more we get prepared.

Thank you! This helps a lot!