Crackheads IMing me.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WVUPharm2007

imagine sisyphus happy
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is remotely entertaining.

[23:39] FaRealSon: mcdiggy
[23:40] McDiggy2k1: ??
[23:41] FaRealSon: da **** u puttin a ?? for
[23:41] McDiggy2k1: I forget who this is....
[23:41] FaRealSon: im from spf
[23:42] McDiggy2k1: ..ok,.....how about i forget what a spf is...
[23:42] McDiggy2k1: I am tired and confused
[23:42] FaRealSon: spf!
[23:42] FaRealSon: what forum do u visit
[23:42] McDiggy2k1: 20 or so?
[23:43] McDiggy2k1: You mean student doctor?
[23:43] FaRealSon: oh ya
[23:43] McDiggy2k1: SDN
[23:43] FaRealSon: sdn
[23:43] FaRealSon: not what i was referrin to but ya
[23:43] McDiggy2k1: oh, ok.
[23:43] FaRealSon: anyway, i need some cocaine
[23:44] FaRealSon: and your avatar looks like a pair of balls
[23:44] McDiggy2k1: It probably does.
[23:44] McDiggy2k1: Anything else you;d like toadd?
[23:45] FaRealSon: WHAT
[23:45] FaRealSon: ENGLISH please
[23:46] McDiggy2k1: вы имеете секс с козочками?
[23:47] McDiggy2k1: Oh, Enlish
[23:47] McDiggy2k1: English
[23:47] McDiggy2k1: Forget that G all the time...
[23:47] McDiggy2k1: I was asking if there was anything else you'd like to add.

*time passes*

[23:48] McDiggy2k1: Ah, c'mon, keep typing, when the occasional idiot I don;t know randomly IMs me, it's entertaining as hell.
[23:49] McDiggy2k1: You're disappointing me, Krzysztof...
[23:50] McDiggy2k1: And the block coming in........
[23:50] McDiggy2k1: 3
[23:50] McDiggy2k1: ....
[23:50] McDiggy2k1: 2
[23:50] McDiggy2k1: .....
[23:50] FaRealSon: go **** ursedlf
[23:50] McDiggy2k1: Want me to videotape it and send it to you?
[23:51] McDiggy2k1: ...and
[23:51] McDiggy2k1: ....1
[23:51] McDiggy2k1: ......
[23:51] McDiggy2k1: BLOCK

The stuff I get to deal with. Anybody else get this type of stuff. Not that I mind it or anything, it cracks me up.....