CRDTS/NERB DSCE written exam questions.....

Started by Drill Doc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Drill Doc

Cavity Creep
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UPDATED:
11/09
CRDTS no longer requires the DSCE, but NERB still does.




I have not come across any old DSCE exams. They have never officially released an exam, as far as I know (Like NBDE does). Supposedly there are some out there, but from around 1996. I have not personally seen one. Which begs the question is it ethical/legal to possess one? NBDE will fail you for:
- inappropriate or unauthorized access to exam content or
- the discussion of specific exam questions

So I think it's pretty clear any real DSCE exam could get you in trouble.

ANYWHO....

I am just following the advice in this thread.


Success for the DSCE Exam

- Copy of Norman K. Wood's "Review of Diagnosis, Oral Medicine, Radiology and Treatment Planning"

http://www.amazon.com/Diagnosis-Medi...0477174&sr=1-1

Supposedly the test was written using this text as a template.
Hard to come by. It's out of print and private sellers are asking $300-$500 for it. It will likely NOT be in your college's medical library because someone got there before you and STOLE it. Try your prof's. One should have a copy to lend you.

- Couple sets of old NBDE Part II decks (you will only use the pertinent sections)

- Texts ( O Path, Radiology, perio..)

- Google Images for oral path and radiology!!!!!

Good luck on your studies and future endeavors.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have the Review of Diagnosis, Oral Medicine, Radiology, and Treatment Planning by Norman K. Wood and alsoold exams and study materials for the NERB/WREB. If interested, please e-mail at [email protected]

Best





The text everyone has recommended as the only real study guide needed for the CRDTS/NERB DSCE written exam is:

Review of Diagnosis, Oral Medicine, Radiology, and Treatment Planning by Norman K. Wood

It is out of print and very hard to come by. Private sellers are asking ~$500 USD for it.
 
I am taking the NERB DSE exam in December. Not many students from my school take this exam so i really don't know what to expect. Any help would be VERY appreciated!?