Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You could also run a blood drive for sickle cell patients with leukemia, teach inner city kids about the trajectory of curvature after schooling their a*ses with a triple-double in a one-on-one half-court game, become a sign-language translator for abandoned deaf children trying to reconnect with their long lost parents, or start a city-wide initiative to provide lodgings and rehabilitation for pregnant crack addict women living below the poverty line.
These are just like easy things to think of off the top for me. So I mean if you can maybe twist around one of those or try to get on my level and think of your own, you may be able to do something cool that can save the world. It starts with you offering a helping hand to your fellow human beings.
See I knew this would happen. Dude you need to lay off the spinach dip; you can only have so much.
These are just like easy things to think of off the top for me. So I mean if you can maybe twist around one of those or try to get on my level and think of your own, you may be able to do something cool that can save the world. It starts with you offering a helping hand to your fellow human beings.
See I knew this would happen. Dude you need to lay off the spinach dip; you can only have so much.