Program-Specific Info / Q's Creighton Campus Pathway 2016-2017 Application Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rcjhgirl

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently interviewed at Creighton Campus Pathway for OT and absolutely LOVED the school. Does anyone know how many apply and anything else about getting into the school? I'm super nervous to hear back from my interview!

Members don't see this ad.

I recently interviewed at Creighton Campus Pathway for OT and absolutely LOVED the school. Does anyone know how many apply and anything else about getting into the school? I'm super nervous to hear back from my interview!
What was your interview like? I am interviewing in January! Good luck!

how was your interview with creighton?

Members don't see this ad :)
It was pretty relaxed. It was nice cause they really want you to ask a lot of questions and learn about the school! Lots of ethical questions since they have a nationally known ethicist.

How long did you have to wait to hear back regarding an interview?

Hey! Have you heard back from Creighton yet??

no i haven't :(. have you? they said they will contact us by mail so I'm not sure even how long it will take...
No I haven't! I haven't even interviewed yet -- I interview Friday! I was just wondering how long it takes them to make a decision!! :arghh:

No I haven't! I haven't even interviewed yet -- I interview Friday! I was just wondering how long it takes them to make a decision!! :arghh:

I talked to the admissions coordinator and they said we will know something within a week and a half to two. They also have interviews set up for Jan, and it is a weaving processes as they go through. He also indicated that being chosen for an interview is a really good sign! Congrats! I will also be there tomorrow :)

I talked to the admissions coordinator and they said we will know something within a week and a half to two. They also have interviews set up for Jan, and it is a weaving processes as they go through. He also indicated that being chosen for an interview is a really good sign! Congrats! I will also be there tomorrow :)
Awesome! Congrats to you too!! I'll see ya tomorrow then! :)

do you mean another week and a half to hear about acceptances?

Members don't see this ad :)
My status changed yesterday and I was accepted to Creighton!!!! I am so excited and I think I will be attending :soexcited:

Reactions: 1 users
My status changed yesterday and I was accepted to Creighton!!!! I am so excited and I think I will be attending :soexcited:
Did you look on your student portal? How long did it take for them to get back to you?

Did you look on your student portal? How long did it take for them to get back to you?
yes I looked at my student portal! My interview was Nov 4th and they got back to me yesterday so it took a month.

Reactions: 1 user

Congratulations! How much time does Creighton give you until you have to pay a deposit to save your spot?

Has anyone heard anything back from Creighton or had a status change on their portal?!?

Has anyone heard anything back from Creighton or had a status change on their portal?!?

I got a call from Shane this morning about my acceptance offer. And the status of my portal did change!

Congratulations! I'm wondering if there was any scholarship or financial aid info included in your portal?

There was not in mine and I also received my acceptance notice this past week. Does anyone know if when we will receive that information or if we will?

When Shane called me about my acceptance yesterday he said the official letters will be mailed out that day (yesterday). So maybe it'll be in there?

Congratulations! I'm wondering if there was any scholarship or financial aid info included in your portal?
I got my scholarship with my letter! It was a separate paper. Congratulations!

It was pretty relaxed. It was nice cause they really want you to ask a lot of questions and learn about the school! Lots of ethical questions since they have a nationally known ethicist.
Hi @rcjhgirl! Could you share a little bit more about your interview? I am going in 2 weeks and don't really know how to prepare :shrug:

Hi @rcjhgirl! Could you share a little bit more about your interview? I am going in 2 weeks and don't really know how to prepare :shrug:

In comparison with my other interviews, I interviewed at 3 schools, Creighton had more of a laid back interview. They don't have a list of questions to ask you, the questions are based on your responses from the previous questions. I was asked to start with Tell me about yourself. Practice general questions such as Why OT and Why Creighton. You will be interviewed by one faculty member and one 2nd year student.

My interview had a lot of scenario type questions. so ethical questions, group project scenario type things. Also asked why creighton, why OT, and asked about observations. I actually had about 7 minutes of 25 minutes of allotted time to ask questions to the interviewers about the school, and it was kind of awkward cause i only had 3 i could think of lol so make sure you have questions to ask.

In comparison with my other interviews, I interviewed at 3 schools, Creighton had more of a laid back interview. They don't have a list of questions to ask you, the questions are based on your responses from the previous questions. I was asked to start with Tell me about yourself. Practice general questions such as Why OT and Why Creighton. You will be interviewed by one faculty member and one 2nd year student.

^^ my interviewer definitely had a list of questions for me. I think they only asked one question based off my answer but the rest were definitely written down and you could tell cause they were reading from them. but ya i interviewed with the head of admissions and a student from the distance pathway