You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Creighton Distance Applicants
Started by pillowboo4
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Any updates thus far?
My online portal thing went from "no status" to "your application is complete" and it says they'll call if if they have any questions.. I'm assuming since my application is complete and they didn't call to let me know I'm that I've been wait-listed 🙁
I got a call yesterday from David. I'm in!!!!My online portal thing went from "no status" to "your application is complete" and it says they'll call if if they have any questions.. I'm assuming since my application is complete and they didn't call to let me know I'm that I've been wait-listed 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed on the 3rd of April and called a few days ago to find out I had been accepted. I am ecstatic. Is anyone else working on planning their trip for orientation? I will be driving from the Houston, Texas area and I am looking for road trip buddies or maybe if someone wants to split costs on a room. Let me know!!
I'm on the waitlist, but I'm hopeful I'll get in so I was wondering if anyone knows when orientation is and how long is lasts. I need to submit a vacation request for work as soon as I can.
Welcome Week/Orientation and Skill Labs are 7/23-7/28 and 7/30-8/3.
are both orientations mandatory? and why is it so long for both of them?
The skills lab is absolutely mandatory. You will not be on campus during the school year for the laboratory sessions, so you will have to essentially squeeze an entire year of lab work into two weeks during the summer. I remember hearing or reading somewhere that you will be held back a year if you miss a skills lab.
I'm not sure about the specifics of Welcome Week, but I don't think it would be a good idea to skip it. You would miss not only valuable information covered but also the few opportunities to connect with Creighton University's faculty, staff, and your fellow classmates directly.
Have any of the alternates heard back yet? I'm crossing my fingers that I get in so that I won't have to move across the country to attend my backup school.
I just got a call from Shane today that I was accepted off of the alternate list 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're expected to be there the full two weeks. And we had CPR training on the Saturday in between.are both orientations mandatory? and why is it so long for both of them?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 5K
- Poll
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K
