You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
General Admissions & OTCAS Creighton OTD 2020 Cohort
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you think you will attendHello!! I also interviewed on September 20th and was accepted on the 3rd of October! Such a great school!
Do you think you will attend
Yes, I paid my deposit and will be attending! I loved the program. Do you think you will be attending?
Yes! I paid my deposit too and think it's such an amazing program. I plan on it!Yes, I paid my deposit and will be attending! I loved the program. Do you think you will be attending?
Just relax, they really want to get to know you and see if you will be a good fit and if it's a good fit for you. Mine was more of a conversation and they do a good job before hand of going over the program. I would definitely spend some time learning some specifics about Creighton that helped me.Hi! I am interviewing next month and am so excited! Is there anything I should know?
Would anyone who was been accepted be willing to share stats?
School: Fort Hays State University
Major: General Science (Biology) and certificate in healthy aging
GPA: 3.94
Pre-Req GPA: about 3.86 - 3.90
GRE: 152V 146Q 4.0AW
Shadow hours: this area is low for me. I have struggled being able to find a lot of time to shadow as i am a college athlete, work, and am in honor society. I have 30 hours shadowing between inpatient and outpatient at the local hospital. One thing that helps me is having 120 hours of performing ADL's with a nonverbal 8-year-old with Trisomy 4p. I was able to shadow about 5 hours with her OT at school and learn activities to perform at home with her in the summer to help learning and overall cognition.
Extracurriculars: College basketball, Honor Society, Volunteer at campus Neuromuscular Wellness Center (exercise programs for elderly participants)
Volunteer: I have several volunteer events through my extracurriculars. Probably about 40 hours worth i would say.
Certifications: Basic Life Support/CPR
Applied to: Creighton, KUMC, Rockhurst
School: Barry UniversityWould anyone who was been accepted be willing to share stats?
GPA: 3.88
GRE 146Q, 154V, 4W
Hours 100+ in hands, SNF, aquatics, pediatrics
Leadership: captain football team, college basketball team. Manager of admission for USC DPT hybrid track, Diversity leadership committee.
Volunteer: 2 years of AmeriCorps and over 200 hours of other volunteer events.
Congratulations!!!I was just accepted!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Otlyfe72728
New Member
I’ve been accepted! But accepted my seat elsewhere
Where are you going?I’ve been accepted! But accepted my seat elsewhere
Otlyfe72728
New Member
Touro 🙂 So I just just realized I got a crazy scholarship amount form Creighton! Did anyone else get a scholarship?Where are you going?
AlliOT
Full Member
How did you find out?Touro 🙂 So I just just realized I got a crazy scholarship amount form Creighton! Did anyone else get a scholarship?
Otlyfe72728
New Member
A letter in the mail. So does anyone think Creighton is worth how expensive it is?How did you find out?
Hello!
I have an interview for the Creighton OTD distance/hybrid program at Regis in Denver in February 2020! Can anyone respond who are planning on attending this cohort, and/or that have applied?
Also, for those who have been accepted to any Creighton pathway and found out they have gotten in- what does the timeline look like following the interview and finding out you were accepted?
Thanks in advance!
I have an interview for the Creighton OTD distance/hybrid program at Regis in Denver in February 2020! Can anyone respond who are planning on attending this cohort, and/or that have applied?
Also, for those who have been accepted to any Creighton pathway and found out they have gotten in- what does the timeline look like following the interview and finding out you were accepted?
Thanks in advance!
OT22honeyvanj
New Member
Hello!
I have an interview for the Creighton OTD distance/hybrid program at Regis in Denver in February 2020! Can anyone respond who are planning on attending this cohort, and/or that have applied?
Also, for those who have been accepted to any Creighton pathway and found out they have gotten in- what does the timeline look like following the interview and finding out you were accepted?
Thanks in advance!
I am also going to an interview on the 21th. This is my #1 choice so I hope I get in.
Hello!
I have an interview for the Creighton OTD distance/hybrid program at Regis in Denver in February 2020! Can anyone respond who are planning on attending this cohort, and/or that have applied?
Also, for those who have been accepted to any Creighton pathway and found out they have gotten in- what does the timeline look like following the interview and finding out you were accepted?
Thanks in advance!
I found out 2 weeks after the interview and that seems to be the same for people at other interviews, but it could be different since you will be interviewing at a different pathway than I did.
Great! My #1 choice as well 🙂 Good luck and looking forward to meeting you there!I am also going to an interview on the 21th. This is my #1 choice so I hope I get in.
Hi! I also went for the interview on the 21st and it is my top choice. They said sometime in the next two weeks during their information session of the interview. Hope we all hear great things ASAP 🙂Hello!
I have an interview for the Creighton OTD distance/hybrid program at Regis in Denver in February 2020! Can anyone respond who are planning on attending this cohort, and/or that have applied?
Also, for those who have been accepted to any Creighton pathway and found out they have gotten in- what does the timeline look like following the interview and finding out you were accepted?
Thanks in advance!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 313