Creighton Post-Bacc 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BEAT4L

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Decided to start this thread to see if everyone is as anxious as I am during the app cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

I am too! Have you heard back from them?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an interview, interview for post-bac premed is April 2nd, Mervin Vasser just confirmed with me.

I got an interview, interview for post-bac premed is April 2nd, Mervin Vasser just confirmed with me.
Awesome, I am emailing now to see if they ever finalized my interview time yet. Are you from Nebraska and are you applying to any other programs?

II also. Super excited!!

Last edited:
Awesome, I am emailing now to see if they ever finalized my interview time yet. Are you from Nebraska and are you applying to any other programs?
No I'm not from Nebraska, I'm from Saipan, a tiny island out in the Pacific, but I currently live in Hawaii working for a research laboratory out here. There are a few programs I'm applying to as well, post bac and grad schools as back ups.

Good luck on interviews this weekend, do you guys mind sharing your backgrounds and where you're all from?

Just received my acceptance letter today for the program :-D!!!! did anyone else here back?

Reactions: 1 user