You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Creighton University Class of 2018
Started by PharmGirl2018
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thank you!Good luck tomorrow!
Well actually more like 31. 3 tables of 8 and one table of 7..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Those of you who interviewed today, what is your status on the portal? My says no status found.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Thanks for the info. I hope it went well for you. 🙂I counted 32 candidates today all together.
Anyone get an interview spot for May 9th for the Distance Pathway? Apparently they made another day...
Anyone else get an invite to interview on May 9th?
Not me, but I can still hope, right? 🙂Anyone else get an invite to interview on May 9th?
i was told that they were really backed up when it came to the interview and review process of the distance pathway but im still holding on to the hope of an interview day in May... i hope..
Anyone else get an invite to interview on May 9th?
when did you submit your application?? and when you check your status when did everything update and mark as complete?
i was told that they were really backed up when it came to the interview and review process of the distance pathway but im still holding on to the hope of an interview day in May... i hope..
Who did you speak to and when?
Back in November. They are processing faster now from what I have seen in this thread.when did you submit your application?? and when you check your status when did everything update and mark as complete?
Mine also says no status
Mine also says no statusThose of you who interviewed today, what is your status on the portal? My says no status found.
Thanks.
My status indicate that all of required material were received. I joined the April 22 interview.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does it state at the top that your application is complete?My status indicate that all of required material were received. I joined the April 22 interview.
No, it doesn't state at the top or any other place that my application is complete. It states that " status of required materials" is all of materials are received.
Did you hear anything from Creighton? What is your status now?Those of you who interviewed today, what is your status on the portal? My says no status found.
Thanks.
Did you hear anything from Creighton? What is your status now?Mine also says no status
Did not hear anything. Status still says "no status found".Did you hear anything from Creighton? What is your status now?
Thanks for letting me know. I found yesterday that my status was changed into "no status found". I am confused. Does it mean mean they are reviewing our application or what?Did not hear anything. Status still says "no status found".
When did u interview?Thanks for letting me know. I found yesterday that my status was changed into "no status found". I am confused. Does it mean mean they are reviewing our application or what?
April 22nd.When did u interview?
Me too. I dont know, my status changed on the day if interview i think.April 22nd.
still no changeDid you hear anything from Creighton? What is your status now?
Hey guys, I'm new to the thread. I interviewed on the 22nd as well, and this has literally been the longest week of my life! I have checked my status off and on since submitting my application in February and it has always said "no status found." Has anyone from the interviews on the 22nd heard anything?
April 22 was the last interview expect they are "thinking" (that's what they keep telling me every time I call) about having another distance interview May 9.
https://spahp.creighton.edu/admission/content/pharmd-admissions-information
https://spahp.creighton.edu/admission/content/pharmd-admissions-information
I am wondering if they only invited a very small number of people to the extra interview day.
I spoke to a counselor and the secretary I think. The secretary said something like people have been asking me about that, I heard about that, I don't know. The counselor also said something like there was 'talk' of an additional day. This is after sitkaspruce was invited, so I am wondering if it will be a very small interview and if a lot of people already had plans in motion (as sitkaspruce did) because they were not invited to the 4/22 interview and could not attend. Only reason I can think for the admissions staff to use such unsure language, or maybe they were tired of me 😵
All just speculation for now :-/
Hopefully, someone else on the forum has more information 🙂 It would be nice to know how many people are at the 5/9 interview.
I spoke to a counselor and the secretary I think. The secretary said something like people have been asking me about that, I heard about that, I don't know. The counselor also said something like there was 'talk' of an additional day. This is after sitkaspruce was invited, so I am wondering if it will be a very small interview and if a lot of people already had plans in motion (as sitkaspruce did) because they were not invited to the 4/22 interview and could not attend. Only reason I can think for the admissions staff to use such unsure language, or maybe they were tired of me 😵
All just speculation for now :-/
Hopefully, someone else on the forum has more information 🙂 It would be nice to know how many people are at the 5/9 interview.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My status now was changed to "no status found".No, it doesn't state at the top or any other place that my application is complete. It states that " status of required materials" is all of materials are received.
It is a very relaxed interview. I just looked at the questions on the interview section on SDN and didn't feel anything through me for a loop. They are very nice and the interview isn't stressful.I received an interview invitation for the May 9th interview day as well for the "Distance Pathway" about a week ago, I just recently accepted it! Any advice for interview?
Let us know how it goes (and if you really love me how many people are there? 😛)!
Congrats on your interview invite!
I also just received an invitation to interview on May 9th. Most likely, I will be declining it. Good luck to everybody who are interviewing on May 9th and those who are on the waiting list.
So they're still sending out invites for the May 9th interview I guess. I wonder how long they will continue to do so. I guess that means the interview session is not full yet.I also just received an invitation to interview on May 9th. Most likely, I will be declining it. Good luck to everybody who are interviewing on May 9th and those who are on the waiting list.
It sucks you got it today and not earlier though (I know you were waiting), but at least you're happy where you're at 🙂
My status changed today from "no status found" to
"Application is complete and currently being reviewed by the faculty admission committee. Typically the admission committee is able to complete their review within about three weeks, however review can take longer during peak application time. Your patience is greatly appreciated!..."
"Application is complete and currently being reviewed by the faculty admission committee. Typically the admission committee is able to complete their review within about three weeks, however review can take longer during peak application time. Your patience is greatly appreciated!..."
My status changed to as you stated. It means the admission committee is reviewing our application. Good luck.My status changed today from "no status found" to
"Application is complete and currently being reviewed by the faculty admission committee. Typically the admission committee is able to complete their review within about three weeks, however review can take longer during peak application time. Your patience is greatly appreciated!..."
Last edited:
Mine changed to that as well..
It's nothing. Don't even practice writing samples. It would be a waste of your time. Review this thread and the interview survey questions from years past and you will be fine. A traffic stop is more intimidating. Oh, and please count how many applicants are there and let us know 🙂Hey guys, I received an invite to the May 9th interview as well. Any more specific advice for this interview? What is the essay like? Also, which types of questions do they ask for the interview? Thanks!
Don't worry about the writing samples. The interview is very relaxing as well.Hey guys, I received an invite to the May 9th interview as well. Any more specific advice for this interview? What is the essay like? Also, which types of questions do they ask for the interview? Thanks!
This is what my status currently says: "Your application is complete. If the Admissions Office needs any additional information, we'll contact you by email and on this application portal." Has anyone else heard anything yet? I saw a couple people saying their status has changed, so I guess the committee did meet on some students Friday. Good luck to all of you that interviewed on the 22nd, this has been the longest waiting period of my life !!!
Is your status different than mine? This is what mine says.This is what my status currently says: "Your application is complete. If the Admissions Office needs any additional information, we'll contact you by email and on this application portal." Has anyone else heard anything yet? I saw a couple people saying their status has changed, so I guess the committee did meet on some students Friday. Good luck to all of you that interviewed on the 22nd, this has been the longest waiting period of my life !!!
Application is complete and currently being reviewed by the faculty admission committee. Typically the admission committee is able to complete their review within about three weeks, however review can take longer during peak application time. Your patience is greatly appreciated!
Thanks.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry guys but I'm confused so will ask a stupid question: Who are you referring to as alternates? Are they students on a wait list or what?Ive heard that they review the alternates after each interview along with the new candidates.
Alternates are wait listed. Creighton just calls you an alternate.Sorry guys but I'm confused so will ask a stupid question: Who are you referring to as alternates? Are they students on a wait list or what?
My status changed as you indicated here today afternoon. I hope we will hear good news soon. Good luck.My status changed again today to complete! Hope to hear very soon!!!!
"Your application is complete. If the Admissions Office needs any additional information, we'll contact you by email and on this application portal."
I got the same msg today!
Similar threads
- Poll
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K