Creighton University Class of 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Congrats! I know you have been anxiously waiting. I guess I was passed over by Creighton. I haven't received any updates from them. Did you also get an interview for LECOM?
I called LECOM, they told me the committee is sending supplementals in batches at this time and they will adjust the deadline accordingly.
 
I'm in!
I expected a letter in the mail, but I got an email today! What a freakin' relief just to know. I'm having visions of how broke we're going to be for the next 4 years, I just have to hope that it will pay off in the long run! Anyone else hear today?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! I know you have been anxiously waiting. I guess I was passed over by Creighton. I haven't received any updates from them. Did you also get an interview for LECOM?
Thank you! I was also loosing my hope, when I saw an email from Creighton, I was sure it was a rejection. I have not been invited to interview with LECOM.
 
I'm in!
I expected a letter in the mail, but I got an email today! What a freakin' relief just to know. I'm having visions of how broke we're going to be for the next 4 years, I just have to hope that it will pay off in the long run! Anyone else hear today?
I just got the email too! I was completely caught off guard because I was expecting a letter in the mail. I initially thought it wasn't for real, haha!
 
Has any alternate heard anything yet? Do you think the alternates will be reviewed after the April interview or only in June/July? I'm so anxious! Lol
 
They are emailing those accepted lately so I'm guessing the 8 week turnaround from interview to getting a spot will be reduced.
 
Last edited:
Sometime in early to mid May, alternates will be looked at and they should be able to answer where on the list you rank. They are emailing those accepted lately so I'm guessing the 8 week turnaround from interview to getting a spot will be reduced.
I thought is was a four week turnaround. But either way I'll know within a few months. I'm just anxious haha 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone figured out the whole deposit thing??? I cannot sign on without my NetID (which I'm unsure of where I get that from). Any help would greatly be appreciated!
 
Has anyone figured out the whole deposit thing??? I cannot sign on without my NetID (which I'm unsure of where I get that from). Any help would greatly be appreciated!

I just talked to the admissions office and they said the NetID is in the official letter that we will receive. The email was just generated before the letters so they just said to wait.
 
Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page for the Distance Pathway yet? I have been looking but I haven't found anything yet.
 
Has anyone other than the March interview candidates received an acceptance email before they receive a letter?
 
Last edited:
Have you received your admission letter yet? On Saturday I received my financial aid letter but no admission letter.
I have not received an acceptance letter or financial aid letter yet. I have been checking everyday too. I can't wait to frame either one of them lol!!!
 
I have not received an acceptance letter or financial aid letter yet. I have been checking everyday too. I can't wait to frame either one of them lol!!!
I received my financial aid letter Friday and acceptance letter Saturday. There's a lot of stuff to fill out and send back! Has anyone found a Facebook group yet?
 
I received my financial aid letter Friday and acceptance letter Saturday. There's a lot of stuff to fill out and send back! Has anyone found a Facebook group yet?

Congratulations! I think we have a small group so far, the link was posted somewhere in this thread by the group founder.
 
Congratulations! I think we have a small group so far, the link was posted somewhere in this thread by the group founder.


I looked and couldn't find any links. Do you know if that group was for the campus or distance pathway? Has a group been started for the distance pathway?
 
I looked through this thread and the specific distance thread and could not find it either. I found the 2017 and 2016 groups on Facebook. I wonder if it had not actually been made yet? I would start one, but I'm an alternate right now :-(
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I started a group on Facebook. There isn't anything on there yet, but feel free to join and we can get things started. It's under Creighton distance pharmacy class of 2018.
 
I think the group that we are having mostly for campus pathway but everyone feels free to join.
Having a separate distance pathway group is a great idea too.
 
From a current P2 distance student it is better to have separate Facebook groups. This is a private place to vent with your fellow classmates who are going through the same pathway as you. We actually don't have any campus students in our group and only a few of the distance students are in the campus pathway.
 
I started a group on Facebook. There isn't anything on there yet, but feel free to join and we can get things started. It's under Creighton distance pharmacy class of 2018.

Can you post a link? When I search for it on Facebook, nothing comes up.
 
I got one today and now I'm in in a pickle b/c I changed my mindset and committed to another school after losing hope.
 
Congrats on your interview!
Does anyone know if anything like this has happened before? I hope alternates get to hear back before June 🙁
 
Congrats on your interview!
Does anyone know if anything like this has happened before? I hope alternates get to hear back before June 🙁
I believed that happened a couple of years ago when they added another interview date. I guess they feel like they haven't interview enough applicants.
 
I got one today and now I'm in in a pickle b/c I changed my mindset and committed to another school after losing hope.
Did you decide to accept the interview invite or are you still debating? I know it's frustrating to feel like you've made a decision and then something happens and you feel like you're rethinking your life plan or something! 😛
 
Did you decide to accept the interview invite or are you still debating? I know it's frustrating to feel like you've made a decision and then something happens and you feel like you're rethinking your life plan or something! 😛
Took the weekend to think it through, but I decided to decline and attend the 3-year program I got into for numerous reasons. Too bad they didn't contact me a little earlier and I assume the majority of those invited this late will have too much already in motion as well. Good luck too all the alternates though! I've been in that position before and know how stressful it can be!
 
Took the weekend to think it through, but I decided to decline and attend the 3-year program I got into for numerous reasons. Too bad they didn't contact me a little earlier and I assume the majority of those invited this late will have too much already in motion as well. Good luck too all the alternates though! I've been in that position before and know how stressful it can be!
I wish you luck in your program also 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LECOM also has interviews for distance tomorrow, same as Creighton. Anyone think this is coincidence or on purpose?
 
Can someone please count how many are interviewing tomorrow? Not only for this thread, but for future threads. Thank you 🙂