Creighton University Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by deleted1070139
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Interview #3
School: Creighton University
Notification date: 8/12
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/3
Application complete date: 6/14
GPA (science, overall): 3.61, 3.67
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/18/22/24/No
Dates available: Only given my date.
Method of interview: Zoom
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview #1
School: Creighton University
Notification date: 8/12
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/17/2021
Application complete date: ?
GPA (science, overall): 3.4, 3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/22/21/23/none
Dates available: Said to call, dates open Monday - Friday
Method of interview: Zoom
 
Interview #4
School: Creighton University
Notification date: 8/12
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/01/2021
Application complete date: 06/01/2021
GPA (science, overall): 3.85, 3.91
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/none
Dates available: Open Monday - Friday
Method of interview: Zoom
 
Interview #6
School
: Creighton University
Notification date: 8/13
Method of notification: email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/2
Application complete date: 6/3
GPA (science, overall): 3.92, 3.95
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/22 No
Dates available OR your interview date: Monday - Friday you have to call
Method of interview: Virtual
 
Last edited:
Interview #4
School: Creighton University
Notification date: 8/12/21
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/28/21
Application complete date: 7/1/21
GPA (science, overall): 3.44, 3.54
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/23/23/26/no
Dates available OR your interview date: two dates, one with student & one with admissions committee member
Method of interview: Virtual
 
Last edited:
Interview #1
School: Creighton University
Notification date: 8/30
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/30
Application complete date: 8/3
GPA (science, overall): 3.57, 3.75
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/20/25/23/no
Dates available OR your interview date: earliest was 9/7 & 9/9 for student & faculty interviews
Method of interview: Virtual
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any kind of statistics for people that get in without interviews? I know they advertise that as something they do and I’m sure it doesn’t happen very often but there’s gotta be coke number every year that get in without interviews right?
 
Does anyone have any kind of statistics for people that get in without interviews? I know they advertise that as something they do and I’m sure it doesn’t happen very often but there’s gotta be coke number every year that get in without interviews right?
I think it is mainly Creighton undergrads. Just what I’ve heard
 
Does anyone know how Creighton sends out updates on Dec 1st? Should I be expecting a phone call? Also I'm worried I'll miss the call, does anyone know around what time they call - like is it midnight or later in the day?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad