Creighton University DPT 2019-2020 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rattlerrunner21

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I just got invited to an interview on Oct. 25th! I would really appreciate any insight on the school or advice for my interview!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations on your interview! I also applied to Creighton and I am hoping to hear soon on the interview. If you don't mind sharing, what were your stats? Best of Luck!
 
I got accepted to Creighton for the class of 2023!!! I am not certain I am going there yet but I would love to hear others input on why Creighton is their #1 choice or a top for them!