1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Creighton

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by maris, Apr 2, 2001.

1. maris

maris Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Does anybody knows what's in Creighton?
    I applied there and just got an offer as an alternate. I don't know anything about the school except that it's in Nebraska.

2. ParisAmel

ParisAmel Junior Member

Hey Maris,

My best friend lives there and goes to UN Omaha, where she's getting her PhD. She's lived around the world, and she seems to really like Omaha. Kansas City's only about 2 hours away, as is Des Moines i think, if you're looking for recognizable cities near Omaha. She's from Boston, and she thinks Omaha's similar in that it's a small city but has a lot of really cool stores and bars to go to.

If I were you, I'd try to talk to some Creighton students through the Admissions office and find out what they think- they'll be able to tell you more about what the school's like and what it's like to live in the city. They'll be your best sources for info [​IMG]

Best of luck to you and congratulations!