Crisis Nursery Volunteering

Started by KCvet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KCvet

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I am currently trying to find clinical volunteering, and I am really interested in this opportunity at a crisis nursery in my area. My college has this opportunity listed in a PDF full of opportunities for pre-med students, and the description is below. I was wondering if this volunteering would count as clinical or non-clinical, as it is definitely related to healthcare, but the children aren't technically patients. I am trying to rack up some clinical hours and would really appreciate the advice!!
Screenshot 2025-07-25 at 12.25.29 PM.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I am currently trying to find clinical volunteering, and I am really interested in this opportunity at a crisis nursery in my area. My college has this opportunity listed in a PDF full of opportunities for pre-med students, and the description is below. I was wondering if this volunteering would count as clinical or non-clinical, as it is definitely related to healthcare, but the children aren't technically patients. I am trying to rack up some clinical hours and would really appreciate the advice!!View attachment 407055
Not clinical.