@Faefly, the ones I wear are the Dansko XP 2.0, cost me 150 USD. Not sure if there is anything newer, but then again, I'm fine with what I have now and do not feel the need to upgrade.
Another thing I didn't mention is that because of their looks, I utterly do not care if they get dirty or not. If it was something nicer looking, I would, but I can wear them stress-free because I don't care what splashes of body fluids I get on them. It's like having a nice car. Now that I have one, I'm super careful where I park and am paranoid about it when I leave it in public, but if I still drove a crappy car (with strong reliable internals like the engine, transmission, suspension, and so on) I wouldn't care where I parked it, or who door-dinged it; that crappy car is not a looker, but it's reliable and I wouldn't care if it didn't look like its best all the time. If that makes sense.