That's curious. It sounds like a counterfeit ID ring may be involved. I bet that's why an agency came to look at your records. We had a counterfeit ID ring going in our area, which is where alot of the OR driver's licenses were likely coming from. It doesn't make alot of sense for the out of state stuff to be mostly ID cards. Driver's licenses should be much more prevalent.
It's very curious. I don't like it at all.
This might shed a little light...
Article.
The first time that I saw one of those IDs, I tell the guy to his face that it looks fake. Then I show it to the pharmacist. The pharmacist says that he doesn't know what the out-of-state ID is suppose to look like, so he can't tell if it's real or not. Thirty minutes later, another person comes in to buy the Sudafed with an ID from the same state.
After those people leave, my boss tells me that if I want a little customer service training, he'll help me out. I look at him like he just lost his mind, so he tells me that I shouldn't question someone with an ID and that it's poor customer service or something like that.
After that, I feel like crap.
Not to worry though... things turned out my way when the agency came in to review the log after the fact. My boss even tells the agency that there were people from out-of-state purchasing Sudafed back-to-back. So basically, he gets all of the credit for my suspicions, and I get to manage the pharmacy while he prints out the log
🙄
I love curiosities, mysteries and detective work. Maybe I'll be a detective when I retire
😎 I've got enough intuition for the job
😛