Crunch time for the inservice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pinipig523

I like my job!
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
1 week left before the EM inservice...

And I'm beginning to feel burnt out. Gotta keep pushing though.

I'm glad my schedule this month was front half heavy for me and I have several days off between now and after the inservice. Helps with the cramming and the post-exam relaxation.

Anyone else reviewing for the big exam?

Members don't see this ad.

Some how I really hope you are joking about the cramming. As a soon to be graduate from a 4 yr program I would hope you were not stressed about this test. Last year all but one of our interns passed it and I understand he was only 2 pts off. Guess if you are using it to prestudy for the boards in 7 months, ok.

Some how I really hope you are joking about the cramming. As a soon to be graduate from a 4 yr program I would hope you were not stressed about this test. Last year all but one of our interns passed it and I understand he was only 2 pts off. Guess if you are using it to prestudy for the boards in 7 months, ok.

When I say cram - I mean re-read my notes. I've done the slow and steady route for my inservice studying for the good part of the past year.

No way to cram for this exam. I was just wondering how everyone else was doing with their study schedules.

Members don't see this ad :)
If I were at any other program I probably wouldn't be studying for it, however, at my program, our ability to moonlight depends on our inservice score. Since I am ridiculously broke, I have little choice but to put the ole nose to the grindstone. I was only 2 points off from moonlighting last year, but I don't want to take any chances. Also, we have to be in the top half of our class to be considered for chief.

Personally I like using PEER... gets me into the mindset of test-taking, and the explanations are great.