Inservice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HopefulEMed

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's that time of the year...how's everyone prepping for it? To preface, I am a horrible test-taker so I probably will need more prep time than most. I am currently doing Rosh Review + the free questions from ALiem. Any other recs?

Members don't see this ad.

I am doing the above as well as the HippoEM review. The Hippo videos seem decent so far. Just an intern so will see how it goes

HippoEM videos, EMrap has some rapid board review lectures. Good for when working out, commuting,etc. rivers board review is a bit much. PEER and rosh for questions. Should be more than enough.

Members don't see this ad :)
How do you nerds have so much time to study?

I’ve done twenty rosh review questions in 6 months.

Reactions: 3 users
I did only Rosh Review questions all 3 years of residency and was 95th percentile or above on every inservice. Just do a ton of questions and you’ll be fine.

I did only Rosh Review questions all 3 years of residency and was 95th percentile or above on every inservice. Just do a ton of questions and you’ll be fine.

Were the questions reflective of the real test?

Agreed. Just pick one, you’ll be fine. I used Hippo personally and it was high yield. All are designed to help you do well.