cryptocurrency forum (bitcoin and more)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
honestly bitcoin has been on a positive trajectory for a while now. anyone who knows about this and isn't investing now is foolish, this is a great opportunity. as pharmacists most people on this forum should easily have access to a few grand to spend on bitcoin on a routine business. for example, if you were to have put down 1k on bitcoin when it was 8600 a week ago, you would be up $350 right now. that's a free $350 right in your pocket for doing absolutely nothing. personally i only put down $100 week ago and i've already profited $35. bitcoin is at 11k right now and it seems like it's on a nice steady upward trajectory. things are only going to get better. seriously guys, what the hell are you doing just sitting on your ass and watching all this free money go to waste
"Free" lol

There is no free lunch. Only gamble if you are ok with the possibility of losing 100%. I don't gamble.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
honestly bitcoin has been on a positive trajectory for a while now. anyone who knows about this and isn't investing now is foolish, this is a great opportunity. as pharmacists most people on this forum should easily have access to a few grand to spend on bitcoin on a routine business. for example, if you were to have put down 1k on bitcoin when it was 8600 a week ago, you would be up $350 right now. that's a free $350 right in your pocket for doing absolutely nothing. personally i only put down $100 week ago and i've already profited $35. bitcoin is at 11k right now and it seems like it's on a nice steady upward trajectory. things are only going to get better. seriously guys, what the hell are you doing just sitting on your ass and watching all this free money go to waste
I'm pro-crypto but this is a very short-sighted, results-oriented approach to viewing the market. Unless you're trolling, which I don't think you are due to your previous post.

Members don't see this ad :)

"a fool and his money are soon parted"

Honestly, go back and read some of your posts. One week you think its going to keep going up, the next minute you think its going to zero. I hope no one is taking you too seriously.

Just when you thought it was safe to get into Bitcoin, it drops back under 10k.

If Bitcoin test the 8000 level again, it will go down faster and harder.

If Bitcoin test the 8000 level again, it will go down faster and harder.
Good time to buy more!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 users
i just pocketed a free $32. if i invested $1k at 8600 that would be a free $320. bitcoin is going up folks

Updoots.

Finally got my ZRX at .89 per share. Flipped a BAT, FUN, OMG and LTC ratio spike successfully. Now in ZRX, LTC (again) and BNB waiting for short flips, not feeling very confident about any of them save LTC (short term), but I've been surprised before. Close to doubling my initial investment.

Rode FUN up to "82" (for lack of better term, it's how I mentally process the ratio), watched it peak at 86 and drop to 78 and bought back in, netting about 1k more tokens, so that was "fun" yesterday.

Got an airdrop of 0.1 of this ONT token and 3 BCPT. Set sell orders for if/when they spike.

Considering consolidating about half back into ETH shortly in anticipation of a March rise.

Crypto has to be one of the most brilliant scams I've every seen. It's a valueless asset like a painting, beanie baby or rare coins which have no rational basis for their price. Entirely dependent on "bigger fools" to purchase them from you. Not to mention their primary use in illegal border transactions, susceptibility to hacking and volatility. It will be fun to watch how this plays out.

Crypto has to be one of the most brilliant scams I've every seen. It's a valueless asset like a painting, beanie baby or rare coins which have no rational basis for their price. Entirely dependent on "bigger fools" to purchase them from you. Not to mention their primary use in illegal border transactions, susceptibility to hacking and volatility. It will be fun to watch how this plays out.

You also think vaccines are bad. No one wants your beyond idiotic opinion Unchained.

The people that say this type of thing are the ones that haven’t researched more than 15min into the technology, and are salty they didn’t make a quick buck like others might have. Good day sir/mam.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)

Shingrix has arrived, how many have you given?

bitcoin 11.1k, let's see where it's at in 3 months. at that point i plan to stock up on more coin, about $500-1000 worth

Crypto has to be one of the most brilliant scams I've every seen. It's a valueless asset like a painting, beanie baby or rare coins which have no rational basis for their price.
That's a flat out stupid argument. Anything can have value to it as long as people view it as... valueable. It's no different than that $1 bill in your wallet.

That's a flat out stupid argument. Anything can have value to it as long as people view it as... valueable. It's no different than that $1 bill in your wallet.

It's very different than the $1 bill in my wallet. The strongest economy in the history of the world backed by the strongest military in the history of the world says it's worth something. Bitcoin has truly nothing backing it other than the power of speculation. When Bitcoin has a Navy, get back at me.

Bitcoin could very well collapse tomorrow. Or maybe not. We don't know. But it's several times more likely to than the US government and, thus, the US dollar.

It's very different than the $1 bill in my wallet. The strongest economy in the history of the world backed by the strongest military in the history of the world says it's worth something. Bitcoin has truly nothing backing it other than the power of speculation. When Bitcoin has a Navy, get back at me.

Bitcoin could very well collapse tomorrow. Or maybe not. We don't know. But it's several times more likely to than the US government and, thus, the US dollar.
I was giving a simplistic example in regards to his 'valueless assets' argument. You're bringing up a different conversation.

Oh look, another "Hi guyz, I think crypto is stupid and I didn't bother to read the first sentence in the thread. Bask in my intellergance!" post.

Niceone.(TM)

Anyways, another paycheck, looking at picking up some more LINK if it goes to 0.55 or lower.

Starting to hear rumors of ripple being added to coinbase (again). $4/coin would be nice.

It's very different than the $1 bill in my wallet. The strongest economy in the history of the world backed by the strongest military in the history of the world says it's worth something. /QUOTE]

Got me more of that sweet LINK at .54

Flipping that VEN spike to short for 10% more VEN plus more ETH.

BITCOIN folks. BITCOIN. don't get alt coins. bitcoin is all you need, hop on the train. we've been lingering at 10k for a few weeks now

Using the dip to strengthen my LINK and ZRX positions, playing the cross channel between FUN and LINK.

Edit: and being a dumdum trying to catch the falling knife cut myself for about 500 FUN lost. I need to quit staying up so late.

Will wait for lower prices to invest more.

Last edited:
Using the dip to strengthen my LINK and ZRX positions, playing the cross channel between FUN and LINK.

Edit: and being a dumdum trying to catch the falling knife cut myself for about 500 FUN lost. I need to quit staying up so late.

Will wait for lower prices to invest more.

Nothing like investing your family money in these magical coins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 users
Nothing like investing your family money in these magical coins.

Not sure how your finances operate with terms like "family money", but if you find the stress of losing $25 too much to bear, you are probably over-invested.

May I suggest municipal bonds?

Not sure how your finances operate with terms like "family money", but if you find the stress of losing $25 too much to bear, you are probably over-invested.

May I suggest municipal bonds?

Anyone who invests in crypto IS THE DEVIL. MOMMA SAID.

oh S**T. bitcoin is at 9100. SELL MOTHER F**KERS SELL. HURRY AND SELL YOUR MAGICAL COINS BEFORE THEY CRASH TO 0 DOLLARS AND 0 CENTS

just kidding. hodl all day folks. don't sell, the price will go back up with time, just ride it out

oh S**T. bitcoin is at 9100. SELL MOTHER F**KERS SELL. HURRY AND SELL YOUR MAGICAL COINS BEFORE THEY CRASH TO 0 DOLLARS AND 0 CENTS

just kidding. hodl all day folks. don't sell, the price will go back up with time, just ride it out
Zzz what's crypto?

Zzz what's crypto?

i still don't understand why people such as yourself refuse to participate in making easy money with bitcoin. it's honestly a no brainer to get involved if you know about this stuff. really, i just don't get it. this is literally a perfect opportunity since bitcoin is still in it's "early" stages

Coinbase starting crypto index fund. This will create more liquidity, which is what the market needs long term. The infrastructure is being built behind the scenes in order to prepare for the large amounts of cash that are trying to get in, and over the course of 2018 and 2019 will be entering into the major coins.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'll stick with the companies which actually produce something or provide a service such as amazon, NVidia, Netflix and Boeing. Their charts have been going up and to the right for some time. I know it doesn't seem cool and there isn't much cool lingo involved but I've done quite well investing in them.

Some old rich guy on CNBC named Buffett said that "In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say with almost certainty that they will come to a bad ending."

I'll stick with the companies which actually produce something or provide a service such as amazon, NVidia, Netflix and Boeing. Their charts have been going up and to the right for some time. I know it doesn't seem cool and there isn't much cool lingo involved but I've done quite well investing in them.

Some old rich guy on CNBC named Buffett said that "In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say with almost certainty that they will come to a bad ending."

Boeing and the defense contractors in general are interesting. Parabolic moves recently despite not being a major holding of passive ETFs. Foreigners dumping US bonds for the only real industry America has? March 26th, the big day approaches.

i still don't understand why people such as yourself refuse to participate in making easy money with bitcoin. it's honestly a no brainer to get involved if you know about this stuff. really, i just don't get it. this is literally a perfect opportunity since bitcoin is still in it's "early" stages
Idgaf @ gambling. Not something I do. I just watch for all the poor souls looking for lottery money, sh1t all over it, and laugh lmao.

Idgaf @ gambling. Not something I do. I just watch for all the poor souls looking for lottery money, sh1t all over it, and laugh lmao.
wrong mindset. you should give a f**k about gambling. sometimes, gambling can be a good thing. in this case, it's a very good thing. because it's gambling with odds in your favor due to bitcoin having a history of increasing in value despite severe downswings

wrong mindset. you should give a f**k about gambling. sometimes, gambling can be a good thing. in this case, it's a very good thing. because it's gambling with odds in your favor due to bitcoin having a history of increasing in value despite severe downswings

...just barely out of pharmacy school too. Welcome to the real world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My spouse and I actually had a little stay-up party for International Women's Day yesterday, put in another 1k into ETH at when it hit $650, which looks like about as low as it's gotten recently.

Managed to successfully short on FUN, ZRX, LINK as well as sell out the LTC ratio I've been wanting for another handy 7% on 1 ETH. Looking to ride up the LINK dip now.

Since I started playing the market this year I'm up 120% in ETH value and 59% in cash value. Not too shabby for a month and a half of work, if I do say so!

This is by far the funniest thread, it is amazing how much each person wants to be right.

Guess who has been right? This guy, Bitcoin continues to be a 50/50 chance.

Let me know if you want more of this guys thoughts on Bitcoin.

Guess who has been right? This guy, Bitcoin continues to be a 50/50 chance.

That is like putting money on red and black at the same time. It doesn't mean jack.

The crypto haters are funny. We understand you don’t want to risk your money... that’s cool. It’s yours, do what you want. No reason to bash others for risky investments if they want to gamble.

Market is looking so bad omg the sky is falling!

ImageUploadedBySDN1520661728.142817.jpg