CSHP 2007 Quiz Bowl Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorpharm2010

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who don't know, the quiz bowl is an annual competition among the 7 CA pharmacy schools held at the yearly California Society of Health System Pharmacist Seminar. This year it took place at Palm Springs.
PS. Please don't ask me who the Peanut Galleries are. I came in late and missed the intro.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/88509546@N00/1734683011/

Sorry, not sure how to insert a pic here.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
You Cali folk should feel lucky me and my crew weren't in the house. We'd get 110%.

Yeah, I suppose we were all lucky, except for it's "...my crew and I..." not me and my crew. With such grammar skills there's no doubt you would've scored 110%.

Thank goodness USC still has the coolest students.... the list of course is the "% of geeks and nerds"........

I guess this is for all the people who didn't get enough of the math bowl in middle school. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

What a bunch of nerds!!!! A quiz bowl?!?!?! Oh noooo.... I had so much better things to do when I was in school.....

Yeah... in Kansas... sure you did. You know..Kansas is so flat, you can see your dog run away for 3 days..

What a bunch of nerds!!!! A quiz bowl?!?!?! Oh noooo.... I had so much better things to do when I was in school.....

hahhaha, actually there was a small section on POP culture (such as a question on Grey's anatomy or something). Unfortunately, all teams did so poorly on this section LOL:laugh:

Yeah, I suppose we were all lucky, except for it's "...my crew and I..." not me and my crew. With such grammar skills there's no doubt you would've scored 110%.

I'm a hilljack, son. I speak and type in colloquialisms. Really, there is no such thing as proper grammar....only dinguses who think their culture is superior to that of others. And who cares about the group, this is a culture of the individual. I'm likely superior to you, anyway. I'm brighter, better looking, and more humble than you. In fact, I'm also the most humble man alive. See. Irony. In fact, you can't out irony that. In addition, I invented the noun. You wouldn't even be here if it weren't for me. Yeah, what now, Ivy League boy....go eat some Chowdah....

Yeah... in Kansas... sure you did. You know..Kansas is so flat, you can see your dog run away for 3 days..

Epic you had to knock on Kansas!!! I guess as a former USC quiz bowl winner you might have been offended by my remarks. I meant no disrespect to past, present or future quiz bowl participants.:laugh:

I fondly remember my days on the debate team. Then there were those crazy nights preparing for the science fair and the math bowl, oh the stories I have.....:smuggrin:

Ahh the master debator!

I'm a hilljack, son. I speak and type in colloquialisms. Really, there is no such thing as proper grammar....only dinguses who think their culture is superior to that of others. And who cares about the group, this is a culture of the individual. I'm likely superior to you, anyway. I'm brighter, better looking, and more humble than you. In fact, I'm also the most humble man alive. See. Irony. In fact, you can't out irony that. In addition, I invented the noun. You wouldn't even be here if it weren't for me. Yeah, what now, Ivy League boy....go eat some Chowdah....

Can't take a joke? :rolleyes: I sure had a good laugh. Try it sometime.

Members don't see this ad :)
No, I can't take a joke. You can only joke about things that are imperfect and tasteful; of which I am neither. It flies in the face of logic.

You get more and more humble every day.

He can't help he is from West Virgina. He has years of inbreading to contest with. Also remember he is the guy who has a blog titled "The Apathetic Pharmacist " and he has yet to graduate or pass his boards.

I am the most humble man alive.

And you envy my inbred heritage. I get to keep all of the good genes without interference from other, less awesome genes.

why go across the street when you can go across the hall?

It's a good thing usc won the clinical skills competition or would we have been embarrassed :laugh: