CSPM Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Othello

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have an interview in a few days. I was hoping some of you guys could give me some tips about the interview day. Haven't really found a whole lot of info on CSPM, especially when compared to NY or DMU.

Thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad.

upload_2016-12-21_17-7-35.png

The best info that I have found is in the interview feedback section. You will find specific questions that will be asked. It is also a good place to compare the different interview styles at each school.

This is a good reminder to everyone that hasn't filled out the interview feedback that they should do so. It really helps future applicants.

Reactions: 1 users
I left my feedback in the interview feedback section, and I found it to be very helpful for all my interviews.

If you have any questions about the interview that's not in there though, feel free to message me!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
What @plant based said.

Used questions straight off interview feedback. Also already filled out all the surveys so most recent questions should be on there.

Information session and tour first along with seeing the clinic. Free lunch with current 1st year students. Interview is right at the end. 2 on 1 for panel for me. Asked about memorable shadowing experience, why podiatry, an EC of mine that I was involved in for years, explain my research. Also picked any anything they thought was peculiar in my personal statement.

Academics-asked me to explain certain courses that I did terrible in.

Asked me why I deserve 1 of the 48 seats in the class.

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks for your help guys, really helped me a lot. How would you answer this question though:

Thanks for your help guys, really helped me a lot. How would you answer this question though:

Just talk about your great stats and attributes and how it's your goal to become a DPM. As important as it is for them to ask this question it is also just as important for you to ask, "why should I come here rather than the other 8 schools?"

Reactions: 2 users