CSU East Bay Winter 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

VampireDoc

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
I just got accepted into the academic enhancer program at CSU East Bay and was wondering if anyone else got accepted in as well? and whether this is smart decision?
 
I applied to CSUEB too. I got a rejection mail from my only one interviewed school today and I am deciding to go to CSUEB. Are you still going there?
 
Honestly still on the fence, I accepted the admission offer. But when I went to register for classes almost all the classes for the PHAP program are full or waitlisted. So I don't know how I am going to register for classes?
How about you?
 
Honestly still on the fence, I accepted the admission offer. But when I went to register for classes almost all the classes for the PHAP program are full or waitlisted. So I don't know how I am going to register for classes?
How about you?

I found out how to register and I am going to talk with advisor over a phone. But it is very confusing because there are two campuses..