Cuny

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lakan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this could be a part of the acceptance/rejection threads. Nonetheless, there was a post yesterday that CUNY had their all-day admissions meeting yesterday, and since I'm very anxious, I am openning this thread and pleading with anyone who received any information to post it.

:scared: :scared: :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

I've heard nothing today....not that that really means anything:)

i'm still waiting to hear too...........

Members don't see this ad :)
I am also waiting to hear post-interview and so far haven't heard anything. is it true they only accept 12 out of the whole lot? I assumed they accepted more than that and then ended up with 12. no?

still did not hear... i thought they were going to let us know by the 20th!

Just checked my voicemail...got an offer:)! good luck everyeone

Congrats to you! Any program that can boast Paul Wachtel on its faculty is more than worth the price of admission -- especially at CUNY's matinée prices.

I am worried about the funding thing and living in NYC!

First, congradulations!!! Its a very competitive program. Do you think you'll accept the offer? Also, who left you the message?

thanks...not sure yet... still assessing haven't spoken to anyone yet but they left me a message.

Anyone heard anything from the clinical psychology program post-interview? Accept for Liliofthevalley do you know of anyone that got accepted? rejected?

Anyone heard anything from the clinical psychology program post-interview? Accept for Liliofthevalley do you know of anyone that got accepted? rejected?

I believe offers for the Clinical PhD went out last week via telephone as well as information about the waitlist. I hope that info is helpful.

I believe offers for the Clinical PhD went out last week via telephone as well as information about the waitlist. I hope that info is helpful.

When you say believe - what do you mean? Have you been accepted? waitlisted? or do you know of someone else? I know that i spoke with them on Thursday and they said they weren't done, and that they'll have final decisions during these two weeks. but then again, maybe they were trying to be nice...

Anyone heard of anyone that has been rejected by CUNY?

If you haven't gotten a letter yet, you can call them and ask (but you know, do it politely!). I called yesterday and then found my letter was waiting for me at home. Operative word is "waiting," by the way: I was waitlisted. :)