Coursework & Fieldwork Curious about Recent/ Current First Semester Experiences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OliveOT

Reaction score
Hi All! I'm a first-year student and I'm curious about your classroom experiences - if you're a student or if you remember that first semester like it was yesterday! I'm mostly interested to know if you feel like what you're learning in the classroom is impactful and helps you learn on your own time, or do you feel like you need to do a lot of outside reading/ self-teaching in order to fully understanding the material?

Also, just in general, do you feel super overwhelmed? Have you started working on SOAP notes or other documentation? Curious to hear about your experiences!

Members don't see this ad.

I’m relieved to see other current students posting on here and am happy (and grateful) to chat about it with you in a private message! Get in touch when you have a chance (this website is telling me I can’t send you a private msg...not sure why)

Hi!! I’m a first semester student as well. PM me- I would love to chat and compare how you’re learning in your program vs mine!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile