current application process

Started by teamaudio
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

teamaudio

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,
I am completely overwhelmed by the app process for fall 2012.
I have applied to 7 schools, but my top choices are Salus or AT still univ.

the problem is my GPA and GRE scores.
My overall GPA is a 2.94 and my GRE is a 920 ( ive taken it 3 times and gotten in the same range AFTER studying months for it).

The reason for the low GPA is that i worked full time during college, but my major classes are def ABOVE a 3.1(major was audiology)
I work full time at an ENT as an audiology tech and do alll and i mean ALL testing(oae's tymps,pure tome, srt), i collect patient history and help with hearing aid fittings as well. The audiologist at my practice wrote my LOR, which was really good.
I finished and applied to both my top schools at the beginning of Jan and im just worried that I applied too late. Do you guys have any input? Am I on the lower end for everything or will my work experience make up for it?:xf:
thanks!