Current CCOM students, need your help!

Started by rhillstr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rhillstr

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't get the on-campus apt I desired so much so now I am relegated to off campus housing. However, I am in Oregon so flying/driving to Chicago is really inconvenient. I really need your opinions positive or negative and approximately what you paid in rent. I promise not to hold anyone accountable if I don't like it
wink.gif

Thanks all.
Rob
 
People I know at CCOM pay @ $650-700 a month for a 1 bedroom. May be less to get a 2 b/room and share. There is a complex close to CCOM that does a 7/8 month lease just for students. I can get their number if you want.