Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,
I did one of these about a year and a half ago & found that I was able to pay it forward/give back and answer questions for a lot of you aspiring physicians.
So once again, I find myself with some time to kill, I figured why not try to help once again.
Let me know if you guys have questions about anything, from getting into medical school to picking a specialty to getting into residency, and everything in between. 🙂
Best,
GuitarFreak
I did one of these about a year and a half ago & found that I was able to pay it forward/give back and answer questions for a lot of you aspiring physicians.
So once again, I find myself with some time to kill, I figured why not try to help once again.
Let me know if you guys have questions about anything, from getting into medical school to picking a specialty to getting into residency, and everything in between. 🙂
Best,
GuitarFreak
