Current highschool student trying to figure out their career path, any advice helps!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaitlyn.w0009

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! im currently a sophomore in highschool and im trying to get a general jist of what i want to do, but im not sure which will be more smooth. i ultimately want to obtain my BSN, however im not sure which path will be smoother/ more affordable (im paying for my degree)/ all around a better decision. Would you advice ADN first, and then transferring to another school my junior year to obtain my BSN? or, do you think its a better decision to go straight to getting my BSN (ive found a few programs who accept you straight from high school.)? My grades are very great right now, and even though im not expecting it, im afraid they may drop once i attend college because of difficulty, thus preventing me from getting accepted to a BSN program my junior year. However, i do qualify for the BSN programs in my area, but they cost more. Any advice/ personal experiences are helpful! if prevented though, id prefer to not get my ADN, work a few years then get my BSN, thats not the path i personally want to take. Thank you.

**Also, id really appreciate not receiving any comments such as "you dont want that job" "thats too expensive" etc. This is one of my career ideas, i would just like advice on how to go through with it. Thanks again!**

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.