Curved Grades of AADSAS Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

khayeshan

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm currently entering my transcript info into the AADSAS App. It asks for the number grade (95%, etc) I received for each class, and then automatically generates the letter grade. My problem is that I took Orgo I and got an 84, but my professor curved the course so that an 84 was an A-. My transcript and GPA according to my home university have counted my Orgo grade as an A-. So how do I enter that accurately into the application without having it automatically generate a B for this course?

Members don't see this ad.

If it was accounted for as an A- on the transcript than it was probably factored in as an A- in your GPA.

if your school transcript has a letter grade, just enter the letter grade on to aadsas. no need to enter both percentage and letter grade. pretty sure this was mentioned in the aadsas tutorial video if you watched it.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks! I didn't watch the video, not applying this cycle, just trying to learn to navigate the app so I don't run into any issues on June 1!

So I'm currently entering my transcript info into the AADSAS App. It asks for the number grade (95%, etc) I received for each class, and then automatically generates the letter grade. My problem is that I took Orgo I and got an 84, but my professor curved the course so that an 84 was an A-. My transcript and GPA according to my home university have counted my Orgo grade as an A-. So how do I enter that accurately into the application without having it automatically generate a B for this course?

AADSAS doesn't ask for the number grade if your school doesn't report your number grade on the transcript. Input the letter grades as seen on the transcript so for example, don't put in 84, but put in A- into aadsas