CV and cover letter

Started by Sidney
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sidney

Exam fever
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, kids!
In between trying to not choke people who are happily walking around and going,"Oh, yeah, I've got 2 exams and I'm soooo stressed out - hi, Justin!" (somehow, there always seems to be a Justin around the corner to say hi to), and reading my horrible Animal Disease notes, I managed to get my cover letter and CV done for the externship applications. Is there any way I could beg someone on here to help me look over my cover letters (one that I wrote, and another that's been sister-edited) and tell me which one's better? Would really appreciate any help that I get. Cheers!