VMCAS Questions and Rants c/o 2031

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Professor Letter of Recommendation? Seeking any and all opinions

I am looking at applying to LMU-H and the only reservation I have is the requirement to have a LOR from a professor. I am unfortunately the type to send an email or ask a TA before dropping into office hours, so I don't have a super close relationship with my professors (something I am going to change in my final semester in case I need to reapply!). I will have no issue getting three other LOR's (employer and two vets I am close with).

My issue is I do not want other schools to read a lukewarm LOR from a professor and it hurt me, even though I would not have asked for it if it were not for this one or two schools with this requirement. On the other hand, I don't want to miss out on a shot at LMU just because I was worried about other schools.

Is it worth it to ask a professor for a LOR knowing they will have limited info to talk about other than my class performance? Should I just forgo this all together, thus not applying to LMU this cycle? Again, ANY and ALL opinions would be appreciated!!! Thank you guys!!
 
A poor or lukewarm letter is a really hard thing to overcome, so if you’re worried about the quality of a letter, I wouldn’t include it. I think it’ll potentially do you more harm than good. I’d apply to places that don’t require one now, make a new relationship, and include that next time should you need to apply again.
 
Horsey folks - I am unsure about how to present my horse experience on VMCAS. For the 2025-2026 cycle, I listed all of my horse experience under animal experience. I got rejected/waitlisted from every school I applied to last cycle. A few schools gave me feedback and said I "didn't have enough extracurricular activities". I have some other smaller hobbies, but riding is how I have spent the bulk of my time outside of work/school for most of my life. But if I list it as an extracurricular activity instead of animal experience, it makes it look like I have quite little large animal experience. :annoyed: I just wish some things could count toward more than one category or that the people reading would dig a little deeper. For context, I have taken lessons, leased and showed horses, been a working student, and was President of my university's IHSA team over the course of the last 17 years.
Not a horsey folk but the feedback of “extracurricular activities” gives me the impression that they want to know who you are and what your interests are beyond animals and vet med.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Horsey folks - I am unsure about how to present my horse experience on VMCAS. For the 2025-2026 cycle, I listed all of my horse experience under animal experience. I got rejected/waitlisted from every school I applied to last cycle. A few schools gave me feedback and said I "didn't have enough extracurricular activities". I have some other smaller hobbies, but riding is how I have spent the bulk of my time outside of work/school for most of my life. But if I list it as an extracurricular activity instead of animal experience, it makes it look like I have quite little large animal experience. :annoyed: I just wish some things could count toward more than one category or that the people reading would dig a little deeper. For context, I have taken lessons, leased and showed horses, been a working student, and was President of my university's IHSA team over the course of the last 17 years.
I am also a horse person and probably 90% of my animal hours were equine. When they say more extracurriculars, they likely mean more variety of activities and/or non- animal activities, not that they don't count equine as extracurricular. There's really no shortage of applicants who have a million hours in horse showing, FFA, pet sitting, etc.
I agree with above that you could split the different parts of your experience into categories, but that won't solve the underlying problem that they want to see more variety in your experience.

I also personally only counted the hours I was working or volunteering in a structured capacity, not just riding my own horse recreationally. I think you technically can, but it felt a bit like counting walking your own dog as animal hours 😅
 
A poor or lukewarm letter is a really hard thing to overcome, so if you’re worried about the quality of a letter, I wouldn’t include it. I think it’ll potentially do you more harm than good. I’d apply to places that don’t require one now, make a new relationship, and include that next time should you need to apply again.
retweet this. i mention this frequently but it's only to help drive the point home:

i was told during my first cycle that one of my letters reflected "very poorly on me". spoiler alert, i was rejected to 12/12 schools i applied to. don't risk it!
 
Hi everyone! General question here. I took Virginia Tech BCHM 2024 course, but that does not work for a lot of school biochem requirement. I plan on taking Colorado State University's Online Biochemistry course BC 351 (more upper level to meet the requirement for more schools. Is this considered a retake when inputting courses or can I just put it as a new class??? any input would help thanks
 
Heeding warning to students thinking of pursuing a masters, if you get a masters after the July 1st OBBB limitations, the unsubsidized loans you receive from FAFSA WILL eat into your loans amount for vet school. Please read the new limitations on the EdFinancial website very carefully. If you get a masters: make sure it is something you can lean on if vet school is no longer in the cards, and that you can get it as cheap as possible or basically free.
 
Last edited:
Hi everyone! General question here. I took Virginia Tech BCHM 2024 course, but that does not work for a lot of school biochem requirement. I plan on taking Colorado State University's Online Biochemistry course BC 351 (more upper level to meet the requirement for more schools. Is this considered a retake when inputting courses or can I just put it as a new class??? any input would help thanks
I would put it as a new class since it’s taken at a different school for a different grade. They’re going to have your transcripts regardless but it’s better just to add it as a separate entity especially since the course content is upper level compared to the VT course.
 
Me again back with another Q!

Two of my vet experiences are paid and my title in my signed job description is "Veterinary Technician". HOWEVER! I am not an LVT or licensed in any way. I am wondering about how to enter this into VMCAS with the whole title protection situation we have going on in the industry. The absolute last thing I want to do is make any vet schools think I undervalue techs and the work they did to get their titles, but I don't know what else to put as my job title. Veterinary nurse? Vet Assistant? Veterinary Technician Assistant? I know some schools don't care but I was wondering if any successful applicants could share what they did / if they had any issues. Thanks everyone in advance!
 
Me again back with another Q!

Two of my vet experiences are paid and my title in my signed job description is "Veterinary Technician". HOWEVER! I am not an LVT or licensed in any way. I am wondering about how to enter this into VMCAS with the whole title protection situation we have going on in the industry. The absolute last thing I want to do is make any vet schools think I undervalue techs and the work they did to get their titles, but I don't know what else to put as my job title. Veterinary nurse? Vet Assistant? Veterinary Technician Assistant? I know some schools don't care but I was wondering if any successful applicants could share what they did / if they had any issues. Thanks everyone in advance!
This is me from a business verbiage efficacy perspective. Put Veterinary Technician if that is what is stated on your job description. LVT and VT are different, as one is licensed and one is not. That should not undervalue your position in any way.
 
Me again back with another Q!

Two of my vet experiences are paid and my title in my signed job description is "Veterinary Technician". HOWEVER! I am not an LVT or licensed in any way. I am wondering about how to enter this into VMCAS with the whole title protection situation we have going on in the industry. The absolute last thing I want to do is make any vet schools think I undervalue techs and the work they did to get their titles, but I don't know what else to put as my job title. Veterinary nurse? Vet Assistant? Veterinary Technician Assistant? I know some schools don't care but I was wondering if any successful applicants could share what they did / if they had any issues. Thanks everyone in advance!
My title was veterinary technician at one of my jobs and I put down veterinary assistant just to be safe !
 
Me again back with another Q!
I had 2 jobs: one as a “veterinary technician” at an animal shelter, and one as a veterinary assistant at an ER. i put what was on my hiring paperwork to be safe, but when writing my responsibilities in the description, i made it abundantly clear that i had very different expectations and responsibilities in each role and that i was not licensed.
 
Heeding warning to students thinking of pursuing a masters, if you get a masters after the July 1st OBBB limitations, the unsubsidized loans you receive from FAFSA WILL eat into your loans amount for vet school. Please read the new limitations on the EdFinancial website very carefully. If you get a masters: make sure it is something you can lean on if vet school is no longer in the cards, and that you can get it as cheap as possible or basically free.
Yes, we discuss this in an SDN video addressing all prehealth students.


 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone I am new to these form but I wanted to ask if anyone that is applying to Ross this cycle is considering taking the casper? my gpa is not great like a 2.9 but I was wondering if taking the casper would ad something else the admission can look at.
 
Hello Everyone I am new to these form but I wanted to ask if anyone that is applying to Ross this cycle is considering taking the casper? my gpa is not great like a 2.9 but I was wondering if taking the casper would ad something else the admission can look at.

Depends on the rest of your app. I would recommend making a WAMC thread so we can give you some real advice.
 
*This is my first time posting a reply to SDN so please correct me if I use the wrong prompts/forums!!
**Sorry if this sounds confusing!

I am currently applying to vet schools this cycle and I decided to enroll in the online MVS program at UIUC to help raise my GPA. I have already put the courses I'm enrolled in as in progress/planned, but I wondering if I also need to put them under the prerequisites tab for each school, since many of the courses I am enrolled in would match, yet would not be done until the end of Spring 2027. Or should I just keep my prereqs as the courses I earned in undergrad since the schools will receive my graduate transcripts anyways?
 
*This is my first time posting a reply to SDN so please correct me if I use the wrong prompts/forums!!
**Sorry if this sounds confusing!

I am currently applying to vet schools this cycle and I decided to enroll in the online MVS program at UIUC to help raise my GPA. I have already put the courses I'm enrolled in as in progress/planned, but I wondering if I also need to put them under the prerequisites tab for each school, since many of the courses I am enrolled in would match, yet would not be done until the end of Spring 2027. Or should I just keep my prereqs as the courses I earned in undergrad since the schools will receive my graduate transcripts anyways?
I'm not sure i 100% understand your question but hopefully this helps:

You can use any course for a prerequisite that meets the requirements. If you have two courses that could qualify (e.g. introstat and biostat would both qualify for a stats prereq I needed, so I choose to submit biostat in VMCAS) then you can pick which one to use.

Graduate level course work that meets the prereq requirements can be used for that slot (e.g. my biostat course was grad level and I used that one). I personally avoided classes that could qualify but may not be readily apparent by the course description just to be safe (e.g. I had several credits in quantitative ecology which was a very rigorous statistical modeling course, but chose not to use it for a stats prereq, for example since "statistics" was not in the title)

If your grad level prereqs would not be completed yet by application time and you have prereqs with good rades already from undergrad, I personally would use the ones you have grades in already for.
 
Last edited:
Two questions about transcript entry!

1. I'm enrolled as a graduate student at my university and completed several prereqs during this time. As I'm entering coursework into VMCAS, my academic status for those quarters is listed as graduate student, but of course I also took ochem, physics, etc. Should I enter those courses under the graduate quarters in which I actually took them, or should I create a separate 'postbac' quarter for the prereqs? I want to make sure I'm reporting them correctly!

2. I'm planning to take UCSD Online Extension's Genetics course in winter 2027. I haven't enrolled yet/I'm not in the UCSD system. When listing my Planned courses, do I still add UCSD as a school, even though I have nothing to show for it? Or should I add my current institution and list a genetics course there? (My current institution got rid of its genetics course that would satisfy vet school reqs, which is why I'm doing it online)

TY!
 
Last edited:
Two questions about transcript entry!

1. I'm enrolled as a graduate student at my university and completed several prereqs during this time. As I'm entering coursework into VMCAS, my academic status for those quarters is listed as graduate student, but of course I also took ochem, physics, etc. Should I enter those courses under the graduate quarters in which I actually took them, or should I create a separate 'postbac' quarter for the prereqs? I want to make sure I'm reporting them correctly!

2. I'm planning to take UCSD Online Extension's Genetics course in winter 2027. I haven't enrolled yet/I'm not in the UCSD system. When listing my Planned courses, do I still add UCSD as a school, even though I have nothing to show for it? Or should I add my current institution and list a genetics course there? (My current institution got rid of its genetics course that would satisfy vet school reqs, which is why I'm doing it online)

TY!
Graduate entry is only for graduate programs so for me I am a graduate level student since I’m already holding a bachelors degree so just for their administrative purposes I’m considered graduate. Therefore I list all of my classes from that particular stage as post back. My MBA courses are all graduate.
 
Two questions about transcript entry!

1. I'm enrolled as a graduate student at my university and completed several prereqs during this time. As I'm entering coursework into VMCAS, my academic status for those quarters is listed as graduate student, but of course I also took ochem, physics, etc. Should I enter those courses under the graduate quarters in which I actually took them, or should I create a separate 'postbac' quarter for the prereqs? I want to make sure I'm reporting them correctly!

2. I'm planning to take UCSD Online Extension's Genetics course in winter 2027. I haven't enrolled yet/I'm not in the UCSD system. When listing my Planned courses, do I still add UCSD as a school, even though I have nothing to show for it? Or should I add my current institution and list a genetics course there? (My current institution got rid of its genetics course that would satisfy vet school reqs, which is why I'm doing it online)

TY!
For your second question, I don’t think it’s a problem to list your future planned course despite not being enrolled yet is the same for me since I can’t enroll for spring courses either until after the deadline, what matters is completing the course for the different schools that require it in time according to their guidelines
 
Hello All!

I just found out that I am going to be listed as a co-author on a research paper! Yay!! (my name is currently 5th, I am the second non-doctor title right behind an LVT) It is going to be submitted for peer review in about 2 weeks. The process after that I am told could take a few months (6-9 was the estimate I was given) for it to actually get published. I want to include this on my vet school application, but unfortunate it is not going to be published in time. Given this, I have 2 questions.

1. How should I put this on my application? In the description of the research experience? On it owns in the Achievement section??
1a. Should I list what position I am as a co-author, or just list that I am one of the contributors???
1b. Does anyone have an example of how they described their publication (or future publication)?

2. Do you think it will hold the same weight to the admission committees that it has made it that far by the time I submit or will the fact that is not published diminish the value?

Thank you in advance for any feedback!
 
It’s worth listing and holds value as an experience, but it’s going to hold a lot more weight if it’s been accepted or actually published somewhere. The publication process can take a very long time.

When I was a resident applying for jobs with lots of papers is various stages, I cited the papers in proper format (authors, title, etc). For ones that were accepted, reviewed/revised, and just waiting on actually being printed, I would put “in press with [insert journal name]” in italics after the citation. For the paper I had that was accepted/under revisions with the journal I noted it as “under review with [journal]” or “accepted and under revisions with [journal]. I even had a couple that I listed as “manuscript under preparation” that I was still working on but hadn’t submitted, but that’s probably not worth many brownie points because a lot of papers don’t work out and get abandoned or never get accepted anywhere. In general, the higher you are on the author list the better it is, but even if you’re lower down the list it’s still worth listing if you did the work.

There’s no reason to point out your position on the list of authors, if you cite it appropriately they’ll be able to see where your name lands on the list.

If you’re on the author list, you’re considered a co-author. More minor contributors are often thanked in acknowledgements at the end but not put in as an author unless there was a significant contribution. Whoever submits it actually has to sign off that all the people listed as authors contributed to the work/maniscript (or at least they had to on any journal I submitted to).

If this was related to research experience you have, I’d probably just list/cite it at the end of that expereience’s section. Though it wouldn’t be wrong to list elsewhere, I think it is good to show your research did lead to a publication all in one spot.
 
Last edited:
When I was a resident applying for jobs with lots of papers is various stages, I cited the papers in proper format (authors, title, etc). For ones that were accepted, reviewed/revised, and just waiting on actually being printed, I would put “in press with [insert journal name]” in italics after the citation. For the paper I had that was accepted/under revisions with the journal I noted it as “under review with [journal]” or “accepted and under revisions with [journal]. I even had a couple that I listed as “manuscript under preparation” that I was still working on but hadn’t submitted, but that’s probably not worth many brownie points because a lot of papers don’t work out and get abandoned or never get accepted anywhere.
I'll just add to this that I delineate papers that were submitted vs papers that are currently in revisions - because it is significant to have papers submitted. The categories that I had when I was applying for residency were:

Papers that were published, which were on my CV as a proper citation (authors, title, DOI #)
Papers that were in press at [journal] (accepted but not yet published)
Papers that were in revisions at [journal name]
Papers that were under review at [journal name]
Papers that were in preparation

I listed them in chronological order, personally.
 
It’s worth listing and holds value as an experience, but it’s going to hold a lot more weight if it’s been accepted or actually published somewhere. The publication process can take a very long time.

When I was a resident applying for jobs with lots of papers is various stages, I cited the papers in proper format (authors, title, etc). For ones that were accepted, reviewed/revised, and just waiting on actually being printed, I would put “in press with [insert journal name]” in italics after the citation. For the paper I had that was accepted/under revisions with the journal I noted it as “under review with [journal]” or “accepted and under revisions with [journal]. I even had a couple that I listed as “manuscript under preparation” that I was still working on but hadn’t submitted, but that’s probably not worth many brownie points because a lot of papers don’t work out and get abandoned or never get accepted anywhere. In general, the higher you are on the author list the better it is, but even if you’re lower down the list it’s still worth listing if you did the work.

There’s no reason to point out your position on the list of authors, if you cite it appropriately they’ll be able to see where your name lands on the list.

If you’re on the author list, you’re considered a co-author. More minor contributors are often thanked in acknowledgements at the end but not put in as an author unless there was a significant contribution. Whoever submits it actually has to sign off that all the people listed as authors contributed to the work/maniscript (or at least they had to on any journal I submitted to).

If this was related to research experience you have, I’d probably just list/cite it at the end of that expereience’s section. Though it wouldn’t be wrong to list elsewhere, I think it is good to show your research did lead to a publication all in one spot.
You mention citing the paper so they can see where I am as a co-author, but if it isn't published yet, will it be available for them to see?
Thank you for the feedback!!


I'll just add to this that I delineate papers that were submitted vs papers that are currently in revisions - because it is significant to have papers submitted. The categories that I had when I was applying for residency were:

Papers that were published, which were on my CV as a proper citation (authors, title, DOI #)
Papers that were in press at [journal] (accepted but not yet published)
Papers that were in revisions at [journal name]
Papers that were under review at [journal name]
Papers that were in preparation

I listed them in chronological order, personally.
When you say submitted vs in revisions, we are "submitting" it to be peer reviewed so it can then be published, I am assuming that is equivalent to the submitted rather than currently in revisions?
 
You mention citing the paper so they can see where I am as a co-author, but if it isn't published yet, will it be available for them to see?
Thank you for the feedback!!



When you say submitted vs in revisions, we are "submitting" it to be peer reviewed so it can then be published, I am assuming that is equivalent to the submitted rather than currently in revisions?
Yes. In revisions means it went under review and was returned to you with revisions requested, which is distinct from being rejected.
 
You mention citing the paper so they can see where I am as a co-author, but if it isn't published yet, will it be available for them to see?
You will still have the author list and title. So I'd write it like the following:

Ali, J., 23, C., shorty, s., trout, y., ksisk, s., (that's you), [other author names]. Title of the paper. Under review at [Journal Name] if submitted by the time you submit your application, otherwise In preparation.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What shorty said.

Just to clarify the review process since this seems to be your first time:
You guys submit to a journal.
The journal does a brief perusal and decides if they’re going to just reject you outright or if they’re going to send it to reviewers. This step may be very fast or take weeks, just depends on the journal. Insta-rejects happen, sometimes because they don’t feel your paper matches the goals or scope of their journal. and if that happens, you just go back, pick a new journal to submit to, revise the paper, and resubmit.
Once you get a journal to accept your paper for review (at this point the paper would be considered “under review”, they send it to anonymous reviewers (usually three), and those people will read and give feedback on your paper. They could decide it’s not worth publishing after reading it. If they think it’s good and want to proceed, it’s considered as “accepted”, and they suggest edits to make it better. Sometimes revisions are minor, often there’s some big changes they want made.
The reviewers make their recommendations and they’re sent to you, then you authors go back through them and decide whether to make the changes or not (expectation is you make them unless there’s a strong reason not to and you explain why you’re not doing that).
You send back the revised document, reviewers re-read it, hopefully they don’t make more recommendations but if they do you go through this again.
Once you and reviewers are happy, it goes to the journal editor for grammar and formatting review.
After the editorial review, it goes on the queue to actually get published. There can be many months from when a paper is “finished” and ready to go and when it is actually published; we refer to this time as being “in press”.
Then one magical day it’ll be formally published online or in print. Often it’ll be available online before being in an actual printed journal.

Disclaimer: journals can have different procedures and requirements but this was my general Experience with multiple pathology journals.
 
Last edited:
take weeks, just depends on the journal
Or even longer. There are a few journals I've submitted to where the manuscript sat with them for 6-9 months before I heard anything, and others where I had more intensive manuscripts that got through the entire process from submission to publication in 2 months.
 
Just to clarify the review process since this seems to be your first time:
I see! Thank you that was very helpful. We are submitting it for the first time in a couple weeks so hopefully it will reach the under review part before september! Thank you again!
 
I'm running my experience blurbs through an AI checker, per my friend's rec, and they're coming back as 100% AI. These are my own works and writings! I've tried varying my writing in so many different ways, but I'm still getting high AI readings. Help! Will vet schools be screening for this?
 
I'm running my experience blurbs through an AI checker, per my friend's rec, and they're coming back as 100% AI. These are my own works and writings! I've tried varying my writing in so many different ways, but I'm still getting high AI readings. Help! Will vet schools be screening for this?
The only statement I've seen is from U of IL where you have to sign a thing in VMCAS stating you did not use AI for your application.

Hot take, but I think most vet schools are expecting some sort of AI to be present in upcoming applications. And idk if they care. People are going to use it one way or another. Some people might think it's smart to have AI work for you. :shrug:
 
The only statement I've seen is from U of IL where you have to sign a thing in VMCAS stating you did not use AI for your application.

Hot take, but I think most vet schools are expecting some sort of AI to be present in upcoming applications. And idk if they care. People are going to use it one way or another. Some people might think it's smart to have AI work for you. :shrug:
I would strongly caution against hoping they don't mind AI. It is still plagiarism, even if the schools themselves allow AI in certain capacities within their curriculum. At best it will give you an average to poor essay compared to what a human can write about themselves, at worst you may be blacklisted for plagiarism.

On the flip side of that, I would not worry about admissions relying on an AI checker as those are famously inaccurate. They will, however, be able to recognize AI essays if they don't sound like they were written by a person.
 
Last edited:
For research conferences/presenting posters or slideshows, should I just include the time it took to present (i.e., the day of the conference) or should I also include the time it took to create the presentation and the graphics?
For me, it took a few months to get all the graphics together and edit the posters that I made. I don't know if it would be seen as overblowing my experience hours if I included that time.
 
For research conferences/presenting posters or slideshows, should I just include the time it took to present (i.e., the day of the conference) or should I also include the time it took to create the presentation and the graphics?
For me, it took a few months to get all the graphics together and edit the posters that I made. I don't know if it would be seen as overblowing my experience hours if I included that time.
I would not include that.
 
Hello,
Not sure if this is the right spot to post, but would anyone be willing to read over my VMCAS and TMDSAS essays? I would really love some feedback and help! This is my second cycle applying (in my first cycle, I was told that my essay was good, they just didn't pick me- literally the dumbest reason I've ever heard). So wanting to make sure this time, my essays stand out!
 
Hello,
Not sure if this is the right spot to post, but would anyone be willing to read over my VMCAS and TMDSAS essays? I would really love some feedback and help! This is my second cycle applying (in my first cycle, I was told that my essay was good, they just didn't pick me- literally the dumbest reason I've ever heard). So wanting to make sure this time, my essays stand out!
Check out 2026-2027 Cycle (c/o 2031 Hopefuls) Personal Statement Readers for a list of volunteer readers for this cycle 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To anyone who has to use WES evaluation for their foreign transcript -- if not already, start your evaluation RIGHT NOW. I had to use this because my study abroad courses were not on my UG transcript. It took me a month for them to finish the evaluation and that is considered as miracle apparently. I've seen other people not able to submit VMCAS on time due to their negligence. They have a terrible customer service and incompetent people who have no sense of urgency whatsoever. If you need any help accelerating your application, feel free to reach out to me so i can send you my prompt or what i did to "boost" my application. I think I got lucky because I was annoying them 24/7.
 
Hi, I have some questions about transcript entry! I've asked VMCAS staff, and they've been great about getting back, but a lot of the answers are copy and pasted from the help guide I've already looked at.
1. On my transcript, my AP credits are not labeled as AP but under a general test credits section, and their grade is T, while VMCAS says that AP credits need to be clearly marked and to put test credit grades as CR. Should I follow the VMCAS guidelines or add what appears on my transcript? I feel weird about marking them as not AP credits or from other tests.
2. Has anyone else applied while studying abroad in the fall? I'm confused on how to put my courses for this semester in. On my current transcript, I have a placeholder course for 15 credits for enrollment and financial aid purposes. I'll be enrolled as a student at my overseas university, but the credits will transfer to my home university. Unfortunately, that won't happen until at least January, and I'll be taking physiology, which I need as a prereq for some schools. Should I put my credits under what I think they'll transfer as, even though that's not how they'll show up on my transcript I'm submitting now? If not, how do I show I'll be completing physiology? I'm thinking about just putting it under my spring semester because I'm so confused. Also, based on my situation, would I not need to add the overseas university and just put the courses under my home college with study abroad in the title?
Thanks!